Atlantis SE DVD

disneyquestfan

Original Poster
Are you buying this?

Are you buying it because you like it or because you must have every Disney movie?

I have never seen it but I plan on buying it because I heard it is the type of movie I like. I liked Titan AE which I've heard it is similar to.

NowInc

Im buying it because i loved the movie..it was much darker than any other disney cartoon I have ever seeen (and yes..I have seen them all)...I mean..people DIE....lots of them....

Titan AE....don bluth must be kicking himself for doing that ;)

At least he is wroking on a new dragons lair ;)

popkid

i haven't seen it either, but i do plan on buying... it looks totally up my alley, though i'm usually not too keen on disney flicks (insert gasps of horror here)

NowInc

Trust me..its not the typcial disney flick....no music...much darker undertones..contains a LOT more action...

This are all contributing factors as to why it didnt do that great in the box office..heh

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc
Trust me..its not the typcial disney flick....no music...much darker undertones..contains a LOT more action...

This are all contributing factors as to why it didnt do that great in the box office..heh

And the only character that ever comes close to being cute (outside of a early teen boys fantasies) is a fellow called The Mole (or some such thing) and there isn't even anything particularly cute about him. As a matter of fact, he's sort of... Well, you'll have to see the movie to understand. Amother words no plush mountains of Atlantis in your local Disney Store...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom