At WDW now—nearby mechanic needed!

EnjoyingLife

Original Poster
Please help! Staying on property at WDW, and I need a nearby mechanic who could replace a window regulator in a 2005 Honda Pilot sometime in the next few days. Of course I’d prefer a reasonable price, but I’m willing to pay more for a reliable mechanic who’s located as conveniently as possible to WDW property. Trying to minimize the negative impact on a very special trip here this week, for which we planned to remain on property the entire time and be in the parks all day—so proximity is really important. I’m grateful for any advice you all can give!

Lilofan

Please help! Staying on property at WDW, and I need a nearby mechanic who could replace a window regulator in a 2005 Honda Pilot sometime in the next few days. Of course I’d prefer a reasonable price, but I’m willing to pay more for a reliable mechanic who’s located as conveniently as possible to WDW property. Trying to minimize the negative impact on a very special trip here this week, for which we planned to remain on property the entire time and be in the parks all day—so proximity is really important. I’m grateful for any advice you all can give!
There are a number of repair shops in Kissimmee but the closest one is at Car Care by the MK entrance. Car Care might even give you a ride back to your hotel. If the window is in an up position cannot you wait until you get home from vacation? Just be advised that if the part has to be ordered than it may take a few days to get it delivered and installed.

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

Original Poster
There are a number of repair shops in Kissimmee but the closest one is at Car Care by the MK entrance. Car Care might even give you a ride back to your hotel. If the window is in an up position cannot you wait until you get home from vacation? Just be advised that if the part has to be ordered than it may take a few days to get it delivered and installed.
Thank you!! Car Care’s hours for yesterday were posted to be open until 3, but they didn’t answer when we called, so we weren’t sure if they were still in business or what. Do you know them to be pretty reliable?

The regulator broke when the window was partially down. We were able to pull it up enough to be kind of “visually” closed (and enough to keep rain out), but it is very easy to slide down again. We know we can tape it up if necessary, but since we’re here all week and then have a long drive home, I really would like to get it resolved here if possible. Thank you again for your quick and helpful response!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom