AstroOrbiter Refurb 2019

Phroobar

That's just sad. First Luxo is frozen in place, then Rosita flys the coop. Now the new planets are not spinning. What's next? Figaro put to sleep forever?

Rich T

Imagineering: "It's all *supposed* to appear broken, guys! Get it? It's funny! See, you've paid tons of money to enter a park where things aren't taken care of and everything's busted--Even after coming back from extended refurbishing! Trust us, guests will get the joke and love it!"

Phroobar

Imagineering: "It's all *supposed* to appear broken, guys! Get it? It's funny! See, you've paid tons of money to enter a park where things aren't taken care of and everything's busted--Even after coming back from extended refurbishing! Trust us, guests will get the joke and love it!"
So Disneyland is suppose to look like Wasteland in Epic Mickey?

latest

VJ

That's just sad. First Luxo is frozen in place, then Rosita flys the coop. Now the new planets are not spinning. What's next? Figaro put to sleep forever?
figaro was glitching last weekend on a DisneyiRLTV Disneyland stream...

Figments Friend

The planets are spinning.

Oh my....!!
Are they...?
:oops:
I must know if this is true and they are indeed currently spinning in their intended glory, or if it was just some freak fluke that happened just for one day.

I am making a sacrifice of unwanted 'Star Wars' themed popcorn buckets to the sacred flames tonight for the Tiki Gods, with a devote prayer that this is true.

If it is, this will be most exciting addition to Tomorrowland in ...like......20 years...!

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom