ashes?

jay_london

OK my preference is to be buried but if I were torched I guess it would be in the flower beds around the Walt Disney and Mickey mouse statue in the MK

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
I'm not one that would like to be cremated, but if I were I would want my ashes scattered near the castle.

well u can put my in 2 places one go put it in the 20,00 league lagoon and least something would be in there. :) put the other half around the tree of life

M

Mr Lightbeer

Gees ! what a great thread ? what's your next one?
Which ride would you like to be decapitated on, or do you think Epcot would have been more fun placing landmines around World Showcase,then we could have " Leave a Leg " instead of Legacy !

You could be Disney's first sicko Imagineer.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 179

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
Gees ! what a great thread ? what's your next one?
Which ride would you like to be decapitated on, or do you think Epcot would have been more fun placing landmines around World Showcase,then we could have " Leave a Leg " instead of Legacy !

leave leg lmao thats a good one i'm still laughing lol

Tramp

Put my ashes near the Walt and Mickey statue.

I'm hoping the next question is where would you want to leave IT, if you were castrated.;) Geeeeesh!

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by jay_london
OK my preference is to be buried but if I were torched I guess it would be in the flower beds around the Walt Disney and Mickey mouse statue in the MK

Could I be the one to torch you please.:D

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 150

NowInc

Burn my rotting corpse in the tomb sawyer burning cabin :)

Not my favorite part of the park..but it seems so fitting....

After that..id say spread my ashes in the lobby of the TOT...it will blend in nicely with the dust.

M

Mr Lightbeer

No problem,I'll send my 6 year old though to make it fair,and I'll tell him to take it easy on you.He'll give you a good slapping without even breaking in to a sweat.You're so easy.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 113
For reasons too disturbed to discuss here (really???) my wife and I were discussing this recently.

She wants here ashes spread on "SeaBreeze Point" between Boardwalk and the Beach Club. We were married there (aw-w-w-w).

Just sprinkle some of me on Ariel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom