Artist Pointe closed for good

bear-san

My folks just returned. I had recommeded Artist Pointe restaurant at WL, but they were told that it had closed for good?

We're headed down to WL in November and were looking forward to eating there.

Lee L

That is too bad, I ate there on May 20th, 1999. (2 days before my wedding) and they had some salmon that was only available like 3 weeks a year. That was the best fish I have ever eaten and might be the best food I have ever had in a restaurant. Of course being there with my future wife right before I got married might have clouded my judgement a little but I doubt it. ;)

Upvote 0
The last I heard is that the Character breakfast had closed. They were still serving dinner. Easy way to figure this out would would be to call (407) WDW-DINE. They should be able to tell you if a restaurant is open or not.

Maybe we will run into to you in November. The wife and I are staying in WL from Nov 26 - Dec 2. My in-laws are joining us part way through as well.

Upvote 0

bear-san

Original Poster
Artist Pointe Update

Call Disney direct? Check gossip at its source? That's a great idea! So Icalled, and the Artist Pointe is closed for breakfast, but wide open for lunch and dinner. Woo-hoo!

Thanks for the second set of eyes; hope I can return the favor.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom