Artist Point?

cw1982

Original Poster
Has anyone here been to Story Book Dining recently? I saw a few comments about it from over the summer, but I'm curious to know if others have been. I snagged a reservation, and it looks pretty neat!

bigrigross

I ate there in May. The food was very bland to me. Almost no flavor in any of the food. The prime rib literally tasted like crock pot roast beef cooked in water. The appetizers were just meh. I am a very adventurous eater, but that food was just bland and bad.

The characters were great and had a very good character interaction. One of the best on property I think.

cw1982

Original Poster
I ate there in May. The food was very bland to me. Almost no flavor in any of the food. The prime rib literally tasted like crock pot roast beef cooked in water. The appetizers were just meh. I am a very adventurous eater, but that food was just bland and bad.

The characters were great and had a very good character interaction. One of the best on property I think.

The character interaction is actually the main reason I want to go. My son will be fine with the pasta and cheese sauce, and I've had weight loss surgery... so I can't eat enough to make it worth those prices anyway on a regular day. But since I'm paying for the dining plan, I figured we might as well do as many character meals as possible lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom