• DAK - Tiffins
  • DHS - Hollywood Brown Derby
  • MK - Cinderella's Royal Table
  • Epcot
    • Le Cellier
    • Monsieur Paul

Biff215

Poly, Saratoga, OKW do not have signitures
I don’t think OKW and Saratoga are big surprises as their layouts and locations feel more like a moderate. Poly is surprising yet Ohana’s price is reaching signature levels anyway (one of our favorite meals FWIW).

WL just feels like the perfect place for something like AP. But with so many options on the monorail, there’s no question it gets overlooked. I guess I can’t blame Disney for looking for ways to fill tables. And these fixed price character meals certainly guarantee a decent revenue at those prices.

Are we really thinking we’ll get SW and all seven dwarfs? Is there a character meal with that many characters?

JSchnitz

I don’t think OKW and Saratoga are big surprises as their layouts and locations feel more like a moderate. Poly is surprising yet Ohana’s price is reaching signature levels anyway (one of our favorite meals FWIW).

WL just feels like the perfect place for something like AP. But with so many options on the monorail, there’s no question it gets overlooked. I guess I can’t blame Disney for looking for ways to fill tables. And these fixed price character meals certainly guarantee a decent revenue at those prices.

Are we really thinking we’ll get SW and all seven dwarfs? Is there a character meal with that many characters?
I thought I read that it would be snow white, the prince, the evil queen and Dopey.

Biff215

I thought I read that it would be snow white, the prince, the evil queen and Dopey.
That would make sense, I remember reading that too. Just thought it was interesting that Len posted it as SW and the seven dwarfs. I imagine some guests will confuse that too and demand their $50/person back when they only see one dwarf! ;)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
After speaking to the manager regarding crazy internet rumors last night...

I believe I had my LAST meal at artist’s point.

I didn’t ask any questions about characters...or really anything...

What I did bring up was about the need for revenue and to fill the seats...

He “unofficially” blabbed and said Snow White (I sure as heck didn’t...and that’s awful from a theme perspective)...and that you can’t do a character breakfast and a normal dinner easily because the costs/revenues are thrown out of whack.

“Unofficially”...artists point is done. They all seemed to know it. Perception wise at least.

Less quality...more crap...it seems.

kong1802

After speaking to the manager regarding crazy internet rumors last night...

I believe I had my LAST meal at artist’s point.

I didn’t ask any questions about characters...or really anything...

What I did bring up was about the need for revenue and to fill the seats...

He “unofficially” blabbed and said Snow White (I sure as heck didn’t...and that’s awful from a theme perspective)...and that you can’t do a character breakfast and a normal dinner easily because the costs/revenues are thrown out of whack.

“Unofficially”...artists point is done. They all seemed to know it. Perception wise at least.

Less quality...more crap...it seems.

You don't think of Snow White in the American Wilderness?!:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom