Art of Animation vs Animal Kingdom

MissViv

Original Poster
I was checking rates again this morning. We are booked at the AKL and saw that AOA is now available and it is MORE expensive than AKL. How is that possible??

This is just for two people and the rate is $385. a night and this is with the discount - WOW!!!

Nottamus

I totally agree with your "WOW".....I cant believe that either!

Although we've never visited AOA....we are DVC owners at AKL...and love the place.

epcotisbest

And the over the top theming at AoA is quite popular. We have been there and AKL and would take AKL every time in choosing between the two even if AoA was much less expensive, but had to go once.

crawale

I was checking rates again this morning. We are booked at the AKL and saw that AOA is now available and it is MORE expensive than AKL. How is that possible??

This is just for two people and the rate is $385. a night and this is with the discount - WOW!!!
For just two people AKL is a no brainer but if you have more people AOA is a suite - sleeps 6.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
AKL was seems like it was heavily discounted this summer. I just returned from a 4 night stay Club Level (Thursday-Monday). With the AP Discount rate, the average cost per night was $389. (For Club Level) For perspective, the next lowest club level was GF Outer building at $487/Night average

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom