Art of Animation resort

Disneyratboygenious

Original Poster
We I’ll be staying at Art of Animatiom in one of the little mermaid rooms. Does anyone have any information on the resort that I should know. Any opinions good and bad. Also are their good spots for pictures as I love to take a good picture.

HollyAD

You will find so many spots to take good pictures here. Explore all of the areas of AOA! The themes are very well done. I got some great pics of my son in the Cars themed area. We stayed in a Cars suite during our last big family trip. The pool area is very nice. However, I felt that the food court area never slowed down. It's crowded all of the time.

LUVofDIS

We stayed in a Little Mermaid room in September. The room was ok, nothing special. Don't get me wrong, the theming is there, there are pictures, mirrors, shower curtain etc. It just was simple. The grounds were awesome, get scenes everywhere. Picture opportunities all over the place. The worst part of the resort was the bus system. It was slow and crowed compared to what we were use to at other resorts.

Over all it was a good stay but not a great stay.

Disneyratboygenious

Original Poster
We stayed in a Little Mermaid room in September. The room was ok, nothing special. Don't get me wrong, the theming is there, there are pictures, mirrors, shower curtain etc. It just was simple. The grounds were awesome, get scenes everywhere. Picture opportunities all over the place. The worst part of the resort was the bus system. It was slow and crowed compared to what we were use to at other resorts.

Over all it was a good stay but not a great stay.
I was told the bus system was slow, how

Mainahman

I was told the bus system was slow, how
We stayed at the Resort across the bridge POP Century last week. Busses were awful, and i didnt see much of a change for AoA either. They seemed to always be running late, the drivers were not good drivers, and they packed them so full you felt like a sardine... it was not a magical experience.

wagner1225

When we were there (Two times) the buses were crowded but they used the double buses so everyone always got on, its a large busy resort, lots of kids which was ok with us, we liked it very much and have stayed at many others, would go back, largest pool on property and great food court

LUVofDIS

We may have been there at a bad time, it was in the middle to the end of September. There were times when we waited over a half hour for a bus when trying to get to the parks, with a couple times almost forty minutes. The buses were full over 90% of the time. On the way back from the parks we would need to wait for two to three buses before we could get on.

We also stayed at POP for the first half of our NOV-DEC trip. The buses were the same way, though we only wait over a half hour one on the way to the parks. The buses back to the resort were the same as the experience we had at AOA.

The second half of the NOV-DEC trip we stayed at the Dolphin, the buses were amazing. The longest we waited was maybe twenty minutes. And not once were they full. These buses also serve the Yacht and Beach club. And the boats to EPCOT and HS are our favorite way to travel. I think that is why we stay at the Dolphin or Swan the most.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom