Art of Animation Resort

Mrs. Jobson

Are they booking for the Little Mermaid section yet? We are planning a trip in October. I know, spur of the moment decision. I just looked it up on Disney.com and it only shows the suites available. Do you think that they are already sold out of Little Mermaid section? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

nepalostparks

They are definitely taking reservations for the rooms. It may be possible they have sold out for your specific dates, or if you are trying to book through a discount offer, no more rooms are available through the offer.

I just plugged in Oct 23rd for one night to see, and a Little Mermaid room is available.

Upvote 0

meyeet

I know I have seen others posting that they are staying there in September and that it was mentioned that the end of Sept/beginning of Oct is booked. Wouldn't be surprised if most of October is booked as well.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

Original Poster
Thanks everybody!!! That's too bad. It's only gonna be my husband and I and our 1 year old. I don't think we would need a suite. I wish we could though. My other question is, if we were to stay at Pop, can we take our little one over to play in the play area and look around? I know you have to show your key card to go into the pool area, but I know he would enjoy the play areas.

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Thanks everybody!!! That's too bad. It's only gonna be my husband and I and our 1 year old. I don't think we would need a suite. I wish we could though. My other question is, if we were to stay at Pop, can we take our little one over to play in the play area and look around? I know you have to show your key card to go into the pool area, but I know he would enjoy the play areas.

You should have no problem walking over the bridge to the resort and wandering around. In fact, they are encouraging it - they have a short tour several times a day leaving from the check-in area for a short walk outside and a look inside one of the Cars suites (I would imagine it will change to a look into the Lion King suites when that opens in a few days).

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

Original Poster
You should have no problem walking over the bridge to the resort and wandering around. In fact, they are encouraging it - they have a short tour several times a day leaving from the check-in area for a short walk outside and a look inside one of the Cars suites (I would imagine it will change to a look into the Lion King suites when that opens in a few days).
Oh wow, that's great! Thanks for telling me about that! Good information!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom