Art of Animation Resort Question?

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
Our Family are planning to stay in the Art of Animation Resort for September 2014! And I don't know which Family Suite should our Family take? And I don't know our family take I hope to stay in the Cars wing? Do you know any family suites At the Art Of Animation names please tell me!

Dwarful

We spent two weeks in Cars Bldg 1 fourth floor with a view of the pool. We loved the suite, the location and the resort itself.

Matt_Black

We stayed in one of the Nemo suites; it was very nice. We were right at the end of the building by the exit, so I could go outside for a lovely view of the lake, bridge, and Pop Century across the way.

Goofy Rocks

Our Family are planning to stay in the Art of Animation Resort for September 2014! And I don't know which Family Suite should our Family take? And I don't know our family take I hope to stay in the Cars wing? Do you know any family suites At the Art Of Animation names please tell me!
I will also be at this resort in September :) happy planning!

PREMiERdrum

I wanted to know is which family suite at Art Of Animation resort is closer to the Animation Hall?:confused:

The Nemo suites are directly outside Animation Hall, flanked by Lion King on one side and Cars on the other. The Little Mermaid building are out passed Lion King.

lebeau

As PREMiERdrum pointed out, the Nemo building is the closest. But none of the buildings are too far away. We stayed in the Lion King building and even with a senior and two little kids, it was at most a leisurely 5 minute walk. Cars would be about the same. Little Mermaid, 10 minutes at most.

It has a layout identical to Pop Century if that helps.

Disneys-Art-of-Animation-Resort_Full_15611.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom