Arriving Nov 11 at POR...will we have fastpass + and MagicBands?

stevehousse

Have heard lots of rumors that te full resort roll out will be Nov 1!?!

No idea if this is true or not but its what I keep hearing...

We are staying at All Star Movie Nov 12-17 so I am really hoping that this goes live at both our resorts!

I was really against the bands and FP+ at first, but now I want to be able to take advantage of it.

We are wdw vets and know exactly how to play around with legacy FP but it would be nice to be able to use this new system!

Here's hoping good luck to the both of us!

On Monday (right at 60 days out), I did online check-in for Beach Club on Nov 1. MDE is all set up with linked travel party, tickets and ADRs. I don't have FP+ or Magic Band options in MDE yet. Beach Club is in the current test but, of course, Nov 1 is the first day outside the current test period. My visit is a split stay with a move to Riverside for 2 nights on Nov 8. That is another resort in the current test and I will check-in online for that stay on Monday (when it hits 60 days)

That's not to say FP+ or MB options won't show up later. I'll certainly keep checking. But it seems Disney is still adding dates/resorts manually, at the very least. So I guess the answer is...stay tuned.

Tinkerbella16

My sister will be staying at POR 10/27-11/3 and they were just able to order their Magic Bands today! I will be arriving on 11/6 at POR, so I am hoping to be able to test the bands also. :)

Joshua&CalebDad

I know POR is rolling out MagicBands on Sept 3 for a trial run...but does anyone know if we will be getting them for our November trip?

Yes you will. Anyone staying at POR after September 3rd will have access to the Magic Bands. Although they are calling it a test, it is more of a full roll out for POR guests. This is the case with a few other resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom