Trip Report Are you worn out yet?? March 2018 **COMPLETED**

Guess who's back, back, back... back again... Becca's back... tell a friend...
IMG_7793.jpg

Hello friends!! I am back from yet another amazing trip to my favorite place. With my pharmacology exam out of the way, (I just took it an hour ago... that's dedication to the forums right there ;) ) I am ready to share with you lovely humans my trip from March 18th - 23rd!

If you don't know me, my name is Rebecca/Becca. I'm about to be 20 years old (April 3rd!!) and I live in Buffalo, New York! I'm a nursing major and if you haven't read my last trip report, you should!! It's right HERE :) - also there's a bit of information about this trip as well!

Who: Myself and my beautiful grandma, Joan, aka GJ
agL+3r1bSmSpcHc%TOp2mQ.jpg

Where: Wilderness Lodge!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c1.jpg

Why?: Obviously why not... but mostly because it was my spring break and I needed a "relaxing" vacation ;)

We had such an awesome time & I can't wait to share it with all of you!!

So without further explanation.. on with the show! :joyfull:

21stamps

What?? I still have to finish your last report!!
You just piled on more to my to-do list ;)

In all honesty, I’ve been staying away from this section because I’m scared you guys are going to break my promise of No Disney in 2018. I don’t know if I have the will power...:hilarious:
But.. I have to catch up with your reports! Can’t wait!

LeighM

So jealous you were able to go back so soon! I would totally do that if I was able just so I can experience the FL heat that was missing when I was there :joyfull: Can't wait to read more!

becca_

Original Poster

In all honesty, I’ve been staying away from this section because I’m scared you guys are going to break my promise of No Disney in 2018. I don’t know if I have the will power...:hilarious:
Hurry up!! :hilarious::hilarious:

No Disney?? Are you crazy? ;)

:joyfull: I enjoyed your last TR sooo much, I've been anxiously waiting for this one! Btw, I'm sure you did fine on your pharmacology exam :)
Yay!! Thank you! I think it was pretty easy.. I studied for a week so I'm crossing my fingers!

So jealous you were able to go back so soon! I would totally do that if I was able just so I can experience the FL heat that was missing when I was there :joyfull: Can't wait to read more!
The AP helps!! I got a really great deal on it since my mom is a DVC member! And I feel ya, the heat was... lacking :hilarious:

becca_

Original Poster
Sunday, March 18th:
Our flight was scheduled for some time after 1, so at 11 my mom and I headed to GJ's house to go pick her up!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9af.jpg

Goodbye, snow!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b0.jpg

With my new $60 fleece I bought in January (because it was COLD) and mickey earrings in... we were off!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b1.jpg

WOO!! Passholder status and a WL luggage tag... not too shabby ;)

Airport was pretty dead... so we headed to grab some Tim Hortons, which if you don't know what that is... go find out!! Its a way better dunkin' donuts
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b2.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b3.jpg

We both got plain bagels and I grabbed a ginger ale

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b5.jpg

Then it was time!! Woo!! Don't mind my finger in the picture :hilarious:

To pass the time, I started to study for the exam that I took today, and I'm thankful I did! It was so easy :joyfull:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b7.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b8.jpg

Is that.. green grass I see???
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9b9.jpg

We landed safe & sound! :joyfull::joyfull:
Ready for a new adventure!!

Up next: actually getting into the bubble!!

MomofPrincessGrace

We said the same thing.......and then decided on a Disney Cruise. That doesn't count, right?:hilarious::hilarious:

LisaBelle

So happy you are back again so soon! Wilderness Lodge is my favorite! Looking forward to reading all about your trip with your adorable grandma!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom