Are you twins?! - August, family, and magical memories.

Hey all my lovelies –

What a trip! I’m back at school, but the magic is still hanging around – in the form of magnets, travel mugs, and really amazing Disney Couture deals at Winners!

Ready to hear about it? Hereeee we go!

Friday, August 26

Talk about an early morning – the family was up at 2AM for quick showers and packing up the car. We hit the road at 230AM, with Carly and I napping along the way. After our ritual stop at Tims in Truro, we were at the airport and through security by 515AM. The flight was uneventful, and customs in Toronto was a breeze, though the plane was delayed by half an hour – boo.

IMG_3990.jpg

TOO EARLY FOR PICS

IMG_5478.jpg

DISNEY DAYS AHEAD!

IMG_3996.jpg

EEYEORE IS RETURNING TO HIS HOMELAND - NOW 11 YEARS OLD

It always seems like the LONGEST flight – even though it’s only about 2h45 - but I watched Soul Surfer (Carrie Underwood – disappointment) and we landed at 1230PM Mouse Standard Time!

We found the DME right away, and surprisingly there was a bus waiting for us. Magical! There was a slight hiccup, an engine warning light – but we did well, all things considered. Howev, as we were staying at All Star Movies, we were in the back of the bus as far as stops go – ah, the downside of cheapie rooms (but worth it not to share a bed with sista C).

IMG_4016.jpg

OMG DME!

IMG_4020.jpg

THIS ISN'T OUR FIRST RODEO

tiaragirl

Original Poster
You and your sister are ADORABLE, I am in L-O-V-E with your antics! I wish my sister wasn't a Disney downer so I could wander the world with her..womp womp!

All your little comments under your pictures are cracking me up and I love the family mirror shot! It has do be some adventure being a part of that family, you all look like so much fun!

Can't wait to read on!

Oh, the sister antics - how old is your sister? Sometimes they grow out of it - there's nothing less fun than someone who thinks they're too cool for Disney love! (I skipped this stage of development).

I'm glad you're enjoying the report and the comments! I just type up whatever comes into my head, usually - it amuses me that you think it's funny!

I'm loving your TR - it looks like you guys had so much fun! My cinnamon roll from Starring Rolls was just about perfect...I relived the moment looking at your picture :lol:

Although I haven't gotten to that point in my TR yet, I took just about the same Castle poster picture with my aunt, lol. It's her favorite show, so after grabbing some coffee at what I still call Ellen's Buy the Book (I'm apparently stuck in the 90s), I made her pose with it.

Can't wait to read the rest of your report! :wave:

I love how many people are commenting on my cinnamon rolls - it brings me joy to know that I'm not the only one who loves them this much! I'm just sad that I didn't get my Dole whip - it's the only other thing that gets this many comments!

Castle is just the best - I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes pictures with that poster! Dad made me pose, and Mom was in another one but the picture turned out horrible - Momma thinks she has a melon head. I'll be reading your TR when I'm done mine! =)

Most definitely will! It will be my first trip report :D

I too am liking the rings very much I think I might have to get a few myself,cool report as always,and aurora had it easy compared to where my daughter put her hands on Goofy last November LOL oh to be so clueless and young:ROFLOL:

Yeah, the rings are really neat! And Goofy is just an unfortunate height.. he's right on the level for little kids' inappropriateness.

Me and my friends were there the exact same time you were!

What part of Canada are you from?

What, you were?! Did you see us? Ahaha.

I'm from Cape Breton, you?

Yay!! I'm so glad you started!! It's awesome!!

I'm glad your tooth didn't keep you from cinnamon rolls!:)

We were at Downtown Disney while you were in DHS! So close!

I can't wait for your Dream sequence!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!

I made sure to brush super frequently - I didn't want to miss out on my favourites but I also didn't want to hate my live with a major toothache..

DTD without me, siiiiighs :( I'm glad you got there without foolishness from Irene though! Dream sequence coming up in the next few days!

Seriously, woman! You can look at this pic of you-n-C and not see any resemblence at all??? Really?!?! LOL!

Okay, maybe in that picture.. I didn't say we didn't have any RESEMBLANCE, I just said we're definitely not TWINS! Though she does look as old as I do sometimes, or I look as young as she does.. siiiighs.

I love this pic. It's so sweet. However, my first thought when I saw it was, "Gee, I wonder how many other people took that same picture that day....all those strangers' lips planted right there together in the same place...." Why does my brain conjur such???

Well, in all fairness, my lips were NOT on Walt's cheek - though Carly's were. Here is the re-glossing picture I took immediately after!
IMG_4358.jpg

Thanks for the "Anne" shout-out. :kiss: I guess it never occured to me to read the books...duh! Seriously! How many movies do you see that are based upon books that don't even begin to touch the awesomeness contained in the written word??? I "found" the movies when I was deathly sick with bronchitis as a teenager and those became my sick-movies-of-choice. More special meaning: Tracey's late grandmother who was quite a religious lady was so delighted when she discovered I adored those movies. So much so she ran out and bought them both for me to have (on VHS...gee, I'm old :lookaroun). Been to Canada once, to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake. Would like to see PEI. Is it beautiful?

I had the movies on VHS too, don't worry boo! PEI is a pretty little province. It's small, and a lot of it is farmland (potatoes!), but they've got some gorgeous beaches and the best ice cream EVER - Cows ice cream (waffle cones, yes please). Every summer they do a big country music festival, this year the fam went to see Brad Paisley, and I took Carly to Taylor Swift last year. You'd probably be able to convince the boys to go - the golf is INCREDIBLEEE - and you can golf "Green Gables", the course is right on the recreation of Avonlea!

Okay. Gotta read more!

I love love love every minute! I shoulda been out running 1/2 an hour ago but I got all caught up reading. Such awesomeness.

Who needs to run, really? You're fiiine, excercise is overrated when there's Disney in the works!

I think I need to give F! another shot. We watched it once in 2006. A light rain started as we sat waiting for what felt like an eternity (no doubt because of the throngs of the unpopular tour groups all around us screaming). By the time the show started I was ready to leave. I suppose that's why I've never had even the slightest twinge of an urge to see it again.

You've only seen it once?! FOR SHAME! I really, really love Fantasmic!, and I get super sad if I don't see it at least once a trip. It's such a neat show, with the water projections and stuff. Plus, now everything is bedazzled.. please go, for me!

Hurry up with the Dream stuff! Tonight perhaps??? I'd love to have something Dream-y to read on my iPhone tomorrow...while we're driving 12+ hours to Clermont! :wave:

I'm going to try to get it done tonight, but I have recently acquired a new job - scheduling all the pool instructors and supervising, as well as my usual head lifeguard responsibilities. If I get through allllll my paperwork and my knight in shining armour doesn't arrive, you might see it for your road trip!

diddy_mouse

One thing I missed from my previous comment was if you haven't read the "Castle" books, you should go pick them up because they are such a fun read. As a fan of the show I highly recommend it! :D

Okay, back on track...high fives for last car on RNRC! :sohappy: That is my favorite spot. The last car just makes the ride sooooooo much better (see also: Big Thunder and Everest) Oh and screaming-along the lyrics to Dude Looks Like a Lady? We can totally be friends now ;):D

flipadeeflop

We were all lined up to the far left, when our elevator pulled up unusable: someone had peed during the last run. Really? So we got transported to the middle ride vehicles and our group was hilarious – there was a girl from Toronto that we talked to quite a bit during the wait, and a few first time riders. Everyone was screaming, and laughing, and making “is there a bathroom on here?!” jokes – that’s what it’s all about! Plus I love TOT in the dark.. spoooooky.

hahaha! The "is there a bathroom on here" remark made me laugh! I love moments like that!

LeafsFanNL

Yeah, Mom and Dad got stuck at the food court at the Movies. Did you guys have a good trip? I found it pretty quiet at the parks - decent wait times, fairly happy people!

Yep, overall it was a very good trip. TR is coming, but I am replacing all the computing infrastructure in the house, and I wont be posting until next week.

It is funny though with all of the love for the 50's PTC, we tried it for the first time and our response was bleeeech!!!

Todd L

Loving The Tr. Nothing Better than seeing a Nice family enjoy the parks together .

Being a New Yorker I was glad the family you met from N.y. was Nice...we seem to have a shortage of that Going on up here!!

popsicletrees

Already your report is as adorable and spunky as you are. Can't wait to read more, especially about your journey on the Dream.

P.S. You both have great hair.

P.P.S. Find "carrots" a Gilbert.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
My sister will be 26 tomorrow, I too skipped the developmental stage of growing out of it :ROFLOL:

Oh shoot - well, maybe she's still too cool.. that happens, you know. Some people are REALLY COOL and think Disney is for little kids (mostly it's teenage boys, but hayyy, who's to judge?!) ;)

Awesome trip reports and terrific pictures... You obviously enjoy your time in the World and it shows!!!

So hard not to enjoy it! Thanks for the comments =)

One thing I missed from my previous comment was if you haven't read the "Castle" books, you should go pick them up because they are such a fun read. As a fan of the show I highly recommend it! :D

Okay, back on track...high fives for last car on RNRC! :sohappy: That is my favorite spot. The last car just makes the ride sooooooo much better (see also: Big Thunder and Everest) Oh and screaming-along the lyrics to Dude Looks Like a Lady? We can totally be friends now ;):D

I head one of them! My preeevious boyfriend picked it up for me in one of his moments of random cuteness - it was ballin. I need to get the other one.

Last car on RNRC is my favourite! And front row on the Tower (except you can't put your hands up in the air for the picture because you block everyone's faces..). Let's meet up and deafen everyone with our Steve Tyler impressions? That, that dude looks like a ladddyyyy..

Edmonton hahha. It sucks. It's already getting cold here. I did not see you crazy people sadly hahah.

Only 57 more days till I'm back for my 21st b day. Psyched.

It's cooling off fairly quickly here - drops pretty low in the evenings but fall weather is still here for the most part! We didn't have much of a summer, so we're hoping for a decent fall/winter - but as I'm in NB, in land on the marshes, it'll likely be cold and freakin' snowy as always.

Yayyyy 21! It's been a good year - but the problem with being 21 is that everyone seems to think you know what to do with your life. Maybe you do, and if so that's great, but when you don't (i.e. me) it's REALLY STRESSFUL. Write a TR, pleeeaase! =)

hahaha! The "is there a bathroom on here" remark made me laugh! I love moments like that!

It's what Disney is all about! We had such a good ride group - the most memorable TOT trip in a loooong time.

Yep, overall it was a very good trip. TR is coming, but I am replacing all the computing infrastructure in the house, and I wont be posting until next week.

It is funny though with all of the love for the 50's PTC, we tried it for the first time and our response was bleeeech!!!

That's legit on the posting time - I'm back at school and it's so bust so fast that I'm extremely overwhelmed - it might be Wednesday before the next section is up, such a fail!

So sad that you didn't have a good time at 50s =( It's always a disappointment when someone talks something but and it's mediocre. I hope the rest of the trip was great though!

Loving The Tr. Nothing Better than seeing a Nice family enjoy the parks together .

Being a New Yorker I was glad the family you met from N.y. was Nice...we seem to have a shortage of that Going on up here!!

They were great, I felt bad for them though because they were obviously so frazzled. I really hope they had a great trip - we never saw them again!

Keep checking back and I'll likely have a nice family enjoying the Disney Dream!

Already your report is as adorable and spunky as you are. Can't wait to read more, especially about your journey on the Dream.

P.S. You both have great hair.

P.P.S. Find "carrots" a Gilbert.

Aw, I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Dream is coming up in a few days, after I get my homework and pool scheduling under control.. fourth year might actually kill me!

PS: You're too sweet. I wish I was Carly, though, and my hair looked good dirty =(

PPS: She might have found a Gilbert-like prospect, but as I have not met him yet I cannot comment on his degree of kindred-spirit-ness.

glendroid

It's cooling off fairly quickly here - drops pretty low in the evenings but fall weather is still here for the most part! We didn't have much of a summer, so we're hoping for a decent fall/winter - but as I'm in NB, in land on the marshes, it'll likely be cold and freakin' snowy as always.

Yayyyy 21! It's been a good year - but the problem with being 21 is that everyone seems to think you know what to do with your life. Maybe you do, and if so that's great, but when you don't (i.e. me) it's REALLY STRESSFUL. Write a TR, pleeeaase! =)

Hahha it's gonna be 11 degrees tomorrow. So not excited. We had a late summer too. We had snow in may partially still. It was terrible. And we hit minus 47 last winter. NB may be bad but Edmonton is worse. And at least I imagine the flight to Florida is much shorter then for me =P

Hahha I'm guessing you just turned 21 too? Yeah I'm just working for a year then back to school. I don't wanna grow up =[

Maybe hahah. I always lose my TR motivation half way through. Sometimes not even two days in. But if give me some support. We'll see =P

BigRedDad

Yayyyy 21! It's been a good year - but the problem with being 21 is that everyone seems to think you know what to do with your life. Maybe you do, and if so that's great, but when you don't (i.e. me) it's REALLY STRESSFUL.

All I wanted to do at 21 was party and not have to grow up. It was a down economy when I was to graduate. No point in graduating without jobs, so I had the State pay for 3 more years of college. I had a lot of fun, partied, got my bachelor's degree, almost finished my Master's (20 years ago), and just received my Master's last week.

Best advice is to do something you enjoy and find a way for someone to pay you to do it.

HollyBelle

Kenzie - come baaaaaaack! It's time to board the Dream. By the way, I'm so freakin' happy the whole tiaragirl fam got in on the Scary Apothecary picture. So happy!

All I wanted to do at 21 was party and not have to grow up. It was a down economy when I was to graduate. No point in graduating without jobs, so I had the State pay for 3 more years of college. I had a lot of fun, partied, got my bachelor's degree, almost finished my Master's (20 years ago), and just received my Master's last week.

Best advice is to do something you enjoy and find a way for someone to pay you to do it.

AGREED!! I'm 24, and finishing up part of my masters, now looking for a job.
:veryconfu

I graduated at 21 not knowing exactly what I wanted to do.Don't stress! I actually stressed myself out so much about the whole situation that I started losing my hair! Yikes! Keep calm and carry on! :) Just ignore everyone, roll with it, follow your heart/gut, and everything will fall into place EXACTLY how it is meant to be.

On topic, LOVE the trip report. What's your major/degree in? You have a GREAT writing style!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Hahha it's gonna be 11 degrees tomorrow. So not excited. We had a late summer too. We had snow in may partially still. It was terrible. And we hit minus 47 last winter. NB may be bad but Edmonton is worse. And at least I imagine the flight to Florida is much shorter then for me =P

Hahha I'm guessing you just turned 21 too? Yeah I'm just working for a year then back to school. I don't wanna grow up =[

Maybe hahah. I always lose my TR motivation half way through. Sometimes not even two days in. But if give me some support. We'll see =P

Feuf, 11 degrees. It was really damp today but it didn't actually rain - my roomie and school BFF is from Calgary and she complains about how damp the weather is here - at least you don't have to deal with that, it's awful for hair!

I turned 21 in March - so I'll be officially 21 1/2 in a week - sigh. I'm hoping that I'll have an enlightening moment and either find a related job or figure out a Masters program REALLY SOON.

You can do it! TRs forever!

I'm not really a partier, I like sleep and shoes too much - but I see where you're going with this. Congrats on your Masters (in what?!) and thanks for the advice! I'd even be okay paying for it if I knew what I wanted, haha. =)

Kenzie - come baaaaaaack! It's time to board the Dream. By the way, I'm so freakin' happy the whole tiaragirl fam got in on the Scary Apothecary picture. So happy!

I am back! I felt bad about my TR neglect and spent my between class hours writing up the next section - uploading the pictures to photobucket now so keep your eye out, lovely!

PS: I love the picture too.. and how good a sport my parents are, hahah <3

AGREED!! I'm 24, and finishing up part of my masters, now looking for a job.
:veryconfu

I graduated at 21 not knowing exactly what I wanted to do.Don't stress! I actually stressed myself out so much about the whole situation that I started losing my hair! Yikes! Keep calm and carry on! :) Just ignore everyone, roll with it, follow your heart/gut, and everything will fall into place EXACTLY how it is meant to be.

On topic, LOVE the trip report. What's your major/degree in? You have a GREAT writing style!

Wheee, finishing your Masters is an accomplishment! What did you take it in? I'm a Psychology major, minoring in Sociology and French for a fairly well-rounded Bachelor of Arts degree. I really want to work with kids, but not teach - thinking perhaps school psychology but I'm really enjoying my seminar on attachment so looking to explore a little..

And thanks for the compliment on writing style! I appreciate it, it's something I've always enjoyed doing =)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
I’m embarrassingly behind – everything has turned so busy in my world. Now head guard for the school and Aquatics Supervisor for the town, plus all my reading and my boy and my roomies (we made peanut butter brownie cheesecake hoooooolyyyyy smokes it was epic) – life is a whirlwind! Apologies to my lovelies.

Sunday, August 28 - DREAM DAY!

All cuddled up in bed when there was a knock on the door at around 8AM – hopped up all gung-ho, adjusted myself to make sure no inappropriate parts were showing, and flug open the door to – no one. Seriously, there was no one there. Awkward. The CM did come to pick up our luggage at around 830AM. I remain confused about what was up.

Roused CMac and started getting ready around 930AM. Packing up some final things, texted Andrew, and showered – you need to be clean for the Dream! As we were getting set, we had on Radio Disney – the flashback song from 1997 was the Hansons! We Mmmm Bopped our way out of Movies at the 11AM required time, and headed down to get some breaky.

IMG_4486.jpg

OH GOOFY, YOU'RE SUCH A HOCKEY BOII

IMG_4491.jpg

BE A MODEL, YOU'RE A STAR!
AKA THE MOST AWKWARD PICTURE OF LIFE

Mom and Dad had already been wandering, but Carly had Mickey waffles and I had some oatmeal.

IMG_4495.jpg

MICKEY + WAFFLE = CLASSIC DISNEY BREAKY

And then the wait began – how is it that waiting for busses always takes forever when you’re most excited? After what seemed like an eternity, but was only approximately 30 minutes, the DCL bus arrived – we were on by around 1215.

IMG_5718.jpg

JUST WAITIN' WITH MY BOOS

IMG_4499.jpg

WHERE IS THIS BUS GOING? LOOKS QUESTIONABLE TO ME..

Don the bus driver was a chatty, happy soul. He gave us tips about check in and gave us the heads up on when we’d see the ship – 7 miles out! The check in processes was painless, the Castaway Club Members line was a breeze and the family beside us was actually adorable – we never saw them again, though. Not surprising when you’re on a ship that big!

IMG_4506.jpg

DROOL. DROOL. ANYONE ELSE? DROOOOOOOL.

IMG_4509.jpg

THE MOST EXCITED!

IMG_4514.jpg

DESTINATION REACHED!

Announced as the MacDowell family (naturally, we are a family this time and not Team Cape Breton) we kind of stared in “Wonder” at the “Magic” of the Dream (DCL puns? No? Anyone?). So beauteous, it’s overwhelming! We got the elevators (also beauteous and overwhelming) and realized that were not going DOWN to our room, we were going UP! Strange things were happening.. Like Mom and I crying. NBD.

IMG_4523.jpg

C'MONN DADDD I KNOW WE HAVE THIS PIC FROM LIKE 10 YEARS AGO BUT LET'S MOVE IT!

IMG_4526.jpg

"WE'RE GOING UP?!?!>!!>!>!!!????!!"

We were on the seventh level, in the aft (there were many “aft” comments for the rest of the trip – cover your aft, your aft is the way, move your aft..) – it was quite the hike to midship, and especially to the front of the ship when Mom and I went to iron clothes later. Love the workout!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
The room was quite nice. I enjoyed how the bathrooms were separated – so someone could use the washroom while someone was in the shower. Smart. My problem was that I kept forgetting which was which, so when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night I ended up with the shower and not the toilet. Whoops. Obviously, there’s not a ton of space, but there was enough – plus the little balcony. My fav, I painted my nails out there and read every day. It’s going to be hard to “go down” the next time!

IMG_4531.jpg

OUUUU LALA!

IMG_4533.jpg

EXCITED-ABOUT-THE-VIEW- BOOTYSHAKE!

IMG_4532.jpg

STILL WORKIN' THEM MIRRORS LIKE HOLLY TAUGHT ME

After we checked out the room we headed to Cabanas. I’m now regretting not getting better pictures of it, but I feel like – as with most of the ship – the pictures don’t do it justice anyway. Much like the parks, it’s all about atmosphere. The decorating was right on (adore my seagulls from Finding Nemo and the sandcastles from all over Disney’s world). The food was yummy, lots of selection, but the Key Lime Pie was probably my favourite. I love when you go to a dessert station and you ask for something and the girl says “only one?” like it’s totally legitimate to be having multiple desserts!

IMG_4550.jpg

On bus:
DAD: CAN'T YOU HEAR THEM? THEY'RE CALLING FOR ME!
US: WHAT?
DAD: THE SHRIMP!

IMG_4548.jpg

DROOOLING OVER THESE MICKEY GLASSES, I WANT A SET SO BAD!

A little adventuring next – people were running crazy all over the place, Carly and I mostly headed to the bathrooms because, well, they were kind of awesome. We did a tour, and Mom and Dad did their own little tour. There’s so much to see.. I’m sooo sad right now, I want to be back.

IMG_4554.jpg

STAR GAZING IN THE ANIMATOR'S PALATE WASHROOMS

IMG_4557.jpg

MASSIVE HALLWAYS AND ANGLEZZ!11!!1!

IMG_4567.jpg

THIS LOOKS VAGUELY FAMILIAR..

IMG_4569.jpg

BEST MIRRORS!

Carly and ended up back at the room first, and hauled all of our luggage in. What a task – the room always seems significantly smaller once you get four duffel bags in there. I went out and called Andrew, since I wouldn’t be talking to him for like 5 days. We had Good Luck Charlie on when the announcement about the impending safety drill came on – and scared the heck out of Carly and I. We literally jumped a mile, it was jarring! The ‘rents came in just as we were collapsing into giggles and we headed to “K” for our safety drill.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
IMG_4603.jpg

WE'RE SALING AWAY!

Carly had to change for the Come Sail Away party, so Mom and I trekked (and it WAS a trek) to the laundry room to iron everyone’s clothing for supper. When we got back, we headed up to the deck to Sail Away! I love family dance parties with streamers and children being super excited – and Minnie and Daisy dancing to Beyonce doesn’t hurt either.

IMG_4597.jpg

LIVIN THE DREAM

IMG_4601.jpg

SINGIN ALONG AND LIVIN THE DREAM

IMG_4604.jpg

SRSLY GUYS, THE FAMILY IS LIVING THE DREAM

The time had come for the real test. Getting ready in a cubby hole of a room – Carly spent the entire hour in the mirror, but it’s not like that’s shocking. What a little movie start (eyeroll). The Golden Mickeys were at 615PM – we were “late” by our standards (something to do with the littlest dwarf hogging prime space, perhaps?) but there were an exceptional number of seats – and good ones – left at 605. It would appear that not everyone went to the show that night.

IMG_4612copy.jpg

AW MY WITTLE CAPTAIN HENRY - HE'S BEEN CAPTAIN EVERY DISNEY CRUISE OF MY LIFE!

Which is a serious shame, it was excellent.

I love the Golden Mickeys, I saw it last May on the Wonder with the girls, and it had the same effect as it did then – I bawled. It was good that Mom was there too, because she cried all the way through as well – all I could think of was Erica rolling her eyes at me last year! I adoreeee that hey have Quasi in there, Someday is one of my favourites, and the fact that “See The Light” from Tangled and “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” were in the same order just killed me – and would have killed Lauren, too. It was a moment where you just wish everyone could be with you – shows and fireworks, they kill me.

IMG_4620.jpg

SERIOUS FREAKIN PROPS TO ALL OF YOU

After I collected some golden Mickey style confetti (which will be perfect for my scrapbook of this trip!) we checked out the shops (AKA I drooled over the Dooneys) and took some pictures.

IMG_4625.jpg

IT WAS SUPER WINDY, THIS IS THE BEST ONE WE GO =(

IMG_5781.jpg

THIS ONE WON OUT FOR FB PROF PIC ;)

Soon enough, we headed down to the Enchanted Garden for supper. The outside of the dining room is amazing, with the gates and everything – spectacular. We were table 48, which was unfortunately on the outskirts of the restaurant. Mom – not happy. We were also paired up with another family, which wasn’t the first choice – however, they were from Newfoundland (very cool) and it ended up being a nice thing in the long run – especially at Animator’s Palate (SPOLIER ALERT).

tiaragirl

Original Poster
IMG_4628.jpg

I WAS, ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU (ANY TSWIFT FANS? YA? SHE JUST COVERED SUMMER OF 69 AND I'M KINDA MAD ABOUT IT..)

I found the food ehn the first night, but the atmosphere was really neat – favourite was the light fixtures – and dessert was exceptional. But then, I love dessert. Our servers were both good as well, but especially Marco – with the drinks and the bread and other general awesomeness. He did this trick where he balanced forks on a toothpick stuck in a wine bottle cork – what?!

IMG_4636.jpg

MARCO'S HANDIWORK

IMG_4633.jpg

WHAT A LOVELY LITTLE HALF FAM

IMG_4637.jpg

DAD MADE US

What’s the most comfortable thing to do after a huge meal? Don skimpy bathing suits and go on a water coaster, of course! The whole family geared up and headed up to the Aquaduck, It was so windy that they were only letting people go in pairs – man, was it blowing up there! Rode with Carly the first time, then with Momma J. So much fun – but very chlorinated.

Grabbed a quick peppermint tea on deck, updated the journals (my travel journal for the prince and my personal journal) and tucked in for the night at 12ish.

IMG_5812.jpg

EEYORE SO HAPPY ABOUT A SAILING HOMELAND!

Up next: you know you wanna Nassau - just be patient, I am off to read 3 chapters of Sociology and tons for Classics!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom