Are they still taking luggage from the airport for you?

Schweino

Silly question but figure I would ask - I know ME is running, but are they taking your luggage to your room for you like before? Wasn't sure if that changed with Covid. TIA!

crawale

Silly question but figure I would ask - I know ME is running, but are they taking your luggage to your room for you like before? Wasn't sure if that changed with Covid. TIA!
This was a huge amenity. You can no longer check in for you flight home at the hotel either. You must take your bags to the coach now.

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

I think this was one of the top 5 things I miss most about WDW, Covid Edition. We have completely changed our packing strategy and are hoping for sufficient bin space on the plane since Southwest is not selling middle seats.

Upvote 0

dmw

In the Parks
No
I think this was one of the top 5 things I miss most about WDW, Covid Edition. We have completely changed our packing strategy and are hoping for sufficient bin space on the plane since Southwest is not selling middle seats.
if the bag is small enough, that empty middle seat should have the underseat space in front of it available, right?

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I hope it works out well for you! To avoid checked bag fees and/or lost luggage (the latter of which happened to me one too many times when traveling for business), our family started traveling carryon only a few years ago and loved it so much we've never looked back. If you're looking for any tips, tricks or packing lists, it's a topic that comes up quite a bit:

(My apologies for the fact that I apparently feel compelled to respond every time someone mentions "carryon only." I confess, packing lightly is a little bit of an obsession for me...) ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

My very favorite minimalist tip is to use a contact lens case with the screw on lids for face creams, moisturizer. Those little cups will easily hold a week's worth.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom