Are they removing Planet Hollywood?

captainkidd

Planet Hollywood used to be an absolute must for me on every trip. They used to play these really cool movie montages, clips, coverage of different PH openings. It had a great, fun, movie feel vibe. Then one day, some rocket scientist decided to turn it into Hip-Hop Cafe where they play rap music videos and have a DJ. We were there last summer and on the TV's where they show the weekend box office numbers, were the numbers from a weekend about 8 months prior.

It really is a shame, but they've turned into an afterthought. The LA Lasagna is very good, but the rest of the menu is dull. As mediocre the food is at Rainforest and T-Rex, I'll take it any day just because the atmosphere is so much better.

HollyAD

Last time we went there the food was pretty bad. I used to like going there because we thought it was a "cool" place to eat. However, everything was bad the last time we went 3 years ago even the fries. I would have rather gone to eat at a quick service place.

LucyK

PH is way past its prime time. They are even giving discounts coupons when you book a package. I didn't use mine, never plan to.

DfromATX

PH was one of our first Disney restaurants to try back in 2006. I remember eating mahi mahi and it was pretty good. I'd like to try T Rex, too bad it's not on the dining plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom