Are there any character meets currently at UO parks?

pdude81

Original Poster
We're looking over the Touring Plans book for Universal and it shows some of the character meet locations. Is this still a thing, even distanced, during covid time? Curious if anybody has been this summer and can say one way or the other. Specifically interested in Shrek and Kung Fu Panda characters if that makes a difference.

OG Runner

I saw a youtube video that they were setting up something special where the Barney show used to be.
Honestly not sure if it is still there. If so, you will be happy they had Po & Tigress from Kung Fu Panda.

Coolbert

We're looking over the Touring Plans book for Universal and it shows some of the character meet locations. Is this still a thing, even distanced, during covid time? Curious if anybody has been this summer and can say one way or the other. Specifically interested in Shrek and Kung Fu Panda characters if that makes a difference.
Character meet and greets are relatively back to normal, at least from what I've observed.

Shrek, Donkey, and Fiona can be met at Donkey's Photo Finish (across from the exit of Shrek 4-D). Po and Tigress appear in DreamWorks Destination (in Kidzone where Barney used to be), as does Puss in Boots (he also might be appearing in The Lost Continent, but I'm not sure). However, as far as I can tell, there is no set character schedule for DreamWorks Destination, so seeing those characters is down to chance (or, if you're willing to wait for a while, patience).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom