Are the Dole Whips...

jsteph

Original Poster
That is good to hear. I was just wondering, because I plan on using at least one snack credit there.

WDWmazprty

Me too! I've been to WDW 30+ times and have never had one. I am determined to change that this trip. Still debating whether to try just the dole whip or go all out with the float.

Try both! They're different but awesome when you're in that Florida heat!

disneycouple07

Me too! I've been to WDW 30+ times and have never had one. I am determined to change that this trip. Still debating whether to try just the dole whip or go all out with the float.

Yea, I've read numerous posts where one is sweeter than the other. Maybe I'll have to try both!

HouCuseChickie

I really hope it's warm enough in December for me to want one. I guess if it's chilly- I could always "warm" myself up with a Lapu Lapu and then cool off with the Dole Whip. :lol:

twoweirdos

are the SNACKS more than just what they list?I saw things like
bag o chips
scoop o popcorn
piece o fruit
novelty ice cream bar(maybe this is dole whip?)

muteki

are the SNACKS more than just what they list?I saw things like
bag o chips
scoop o popcorn
piece o fruit
novelty ice cream bar(maybe this is dole whip?)

"Snacks" are denoted as such by the DDP logo beside their name on the menu (and some nonsensical black magic that determines what a snack is and isn't). And Dole Whips are listed as Dole Whips. Are you looking in the right spot?

twoweirdos

"Snacks" are denoted as such by the DDP logo beside their name on the menu (and some nonsensical black magic that determines what a snack is and isn't). And Dole Whips are listed as Dole Whips. Are you looking in the right spot?
what i was looking at was the pdf file at the WDW site
something like SOME SAMPLE SNACK OPTIONS
frozen fruit bar...novelty popsicle
water
etc
im not quoting verbatim...just didnt list DOLE WHIPS as such.I figured since it said SOME OPTIONS,,maybe it would be included
fuir bars are yummy for me...:)

muteki

what i was looking at was the pdf file at the WDW site
something like SOME SAMPLE SNACK OPTIONS
frozen fruit bar...novelty popsicle
water
etc
im not quoting verbatim...just didnt list DOLE WHIPS as such.I figured since it said SOME OPTIONS,,maybe it would be included
fuir bars are yummy for me...:)

Check the menu listings here under the dining section. Dole Whips are sold at Aloha Isle in Adventureland. Snacks are designated as such on the menus so you can look around and plan ahead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom