Are the Disney Suits viewing Pandora as a success?

mj2v

I am sure it is viewed as a success. Remember, the suits who greenlit it (Skaggs and Rasulo depends on exactly when it was approved ) are no longer there. If it went well, Iger gets the credit. If not so much, those two are the fall guys.

The key idea was to lock up James Cameron ala George Lucas to prevent Uni from getting their hands on him.

mousehockey37

Disappointing is probably the last word they would use. I am scheduling a fall trip and can't remember ever seeing so few room options in September and October.

Pandora isn't the only reason there's no availability.

F&W, MNSSHP are both starting even EARLIER this year. MHSSHP has more dates.

There's free dining available. Disney patched the hole in the timeline that was a "slower" time of year.

The fall is no longer a slow time.

Marlins1

I agree and the new MK show is a hit too. It is a combination of things for sure but I think people (including me) are realizing that the company is finally starting to take care of WDW. I was actually understating in my post - the rooms selection is more scarce than what I used to see a few months before summer as well.

Last edited:

lentesta

Premium Member
It's early, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be considered a success.

I refer to you for this kind of thing @MansionButler84 but any word on guest feedback towards the land?

I looked up the Unofficial Guide/Touring Plans reader surveys over the last 90 days, because they generally track the parks' surveys.

Flight of Passage is the highest-rated attraction in any domestic park for Disney or Universal. The rest of the top 10:

2. Gringotts (USF)
3. Toy Story (DHS)
4. Hallowishes Fireworks
5. Toy Story (DCA)
6. Soarin' (EP)
7. Happily Ever After (MK)
8. Radiator Springs Racers (DCA)
9. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (DHS)
10. Expedition Everest (AK)

Animaniac93-98

I looked up the Unofficial Guide/Touring Plans reader surveys over the last 90 days, because they generally track the parks' surveys.

Flight of Passage is the highest-rated attraction in any domestic park for Disney or Universal. The rest of the top 10:

2. Gringotts (USF)
3. Toy Story (DHS)
4. Hallowishes Fireworks
5. Toy Story (DCA)
6. Soarin' (EP)
7. Happily Ever After (MK)
8. Radiator Springs Racers (DCA)
9. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (DHS)
10. Expedition Everest (AK)

RnRC outranks Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Spider-Man, Forbidden Journey, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom