Are the 90 day fast pass reservations for level still a thing?

Lou Filerman

Original Poster
I

You must call DSS to book them. Just a reminder- it’s 90 days from your checkout date.
Interesting. The calculator on this website says check in date? I’m checking in on 8/21 and it says I can book the 90 day fast passes on 5/23 which is 90 days from my check in date. I’ll call DSS and confirm. Thanks.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
You can book the CL package as soon as you book your reservation. Minimum of 2 nights CL and three days of FPs, neither of which need to be consecutive. It has to be paid for at the time of booking, but can be cancelled. And it need not be for everyone in the room.

Sometimes DSS have contacted those who have it booked. Those with eligible DVC reservations appear not to be contacted, plus others. But you can contact them a few days ahead and tell them what FOs you would like. They will also book your regular FPs for the same days, but you won’t be able to modify those until the 60 day window.

Upvote 0

Tessaf

Interesting. The calculator on this website says check in date? I’m checking in on 8/21 and it says I can book the 90 day fast passes on 5/23 which is 90 days from my check in date. I’ll call DSS and confirm. Thanks.
Unless they’ve changed it since in the last 5 days when I booked my May 9-17 CL FP, it’s 90 days from check out date. It has been 90 days from checkout since the ‘pilot’ program started.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom