Are Christmas Decorations Down at Magic Kingdom?

Smiley/OCD

Have Christmas decorations been taken down at Magic Kingdom yet?
I’m not there now, but in past years, the decorations start coming down hours after the holiday. I would think that today, January 9th, they would be completely down.

Kamikaze

I’m not there now, but in past years, the decorations start coming down hours after the holiday. I would think that today, January 9th, they would be completely down.
Depending on how it falls during the week, they usually keep them up through the 12 days of Christmas. Because that also keeps them up for the Marathon a lot of years.

JIMINYCR

It used to be that the specialness of the season or event was numbered in very specific days. If you werent there during that time span youd miss out. Disney has in recent years extended their typical time frame for holidays, events, celebrations and seasonal shows. They want to squeeze every drop of possible guest experience that can attract more to the parks. Booking early, booking late you can get in on the experience and especially for Dis....keep that money rolling in as long as it can last.

lsujoe

Original Poster
It used to be that the specialness of the season or event was numbered in very specific days. If you werent there during that time span youd miss out. Disney has in recent years extended their typical time frame for holidays, events, celebrations and seasonal shows. They want to squeeze every drop of possible guest experience that can attract more to the parks. Booking early, booking late you can get in on the experience and especially for Dis....keep that money rolling in as long as it can last.
I would think they're down by now, huh?

plutofan15

My wife and son are visiting now. First photo is 11pm last night (1/13) and second photo is 8am this morning (1/14).

Attachments

• 36DAFB6E-1C8C-4080-9A27-7E38FCFB2770.jpeg
    36DAFB6E-1C8C-4080-9A27-7E38FCFB2770.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 367C7301-C977-43CD-93D2-93AD23FDC412.jpeg
    367C7301-C977-43CD-93D2-93AD23FDC412.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 110

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom