Are ADRs for Space 220 proving...

Weather_Lady

They may be hard to find, but by no means impossible.

I'd preemptively set up a touringplans.com reservation finder for Space 220 weeks ago (looking for a dinner reservation for 4 people on 2/24, during President's Day week), to go active at 60 days out. We eventually decided to cancel the Disney visit, but I forgot to disable the reservation finder. FWIW, I've had 2 notifications from touringplans in the last 24 hours, letting me know of openings at Space 220 for 2/24 -- 51 days from now. (I turned off the finder tool, so that should stop now). So openings at Space 220 may be rare, but there are a few out there. I'd expect a few more to pop up over the next few weeks, as there are bound to be some COVID-related cancellations.

Last edited:

DisnEdely

I was able to get lunch for Presidents weekend, but was hoping for a lounge reservation.

Has anyone else notice you cannot select a dining time to search after 1/31/22 for the lounge on the website. You can select a date out thru the first week of March but are unable to search because no time is provided. In the app Feb. 1 onward they show breakfast times as a selection, where January does not. It lets you search and says no availability. Space 220 does not offer breakfast as of now. Thought maybe they were releasing them on a rolling two month basis, but nothing since 1/1.

Along with checking each morning and having placed touring plan searches with no alerts, lends me to think they have not released February and March lounge availability yet.

Has anyone been able to grab a lounge reservation after 1/31/22?

JIMINYCR

Not entirely impossible but somewhat challenging. It is the new guy in the block and guests are targeting it for the experience of the elevator ride up and the scenery in the dining area. Anytime there’s a new hyped Disney thing you can bet it will be popular. And the reviews have been for the most part positive which makes it attractive to try out.

aladdin2007

question regarding the lounge; as I have read several different opinions and we grabbed an opening. Do they give you both menus?
While I found something for myself on the lounge menu, have a family member who I think would prefer something off the regular. Just looking for confirmation if you get a choice of ordering from either or?

Chi84

Premium Member
question regarding the lounge; as I have read several different opinions and we grabbed an opening. Do they give you both menus?
While I found something for myself on the lounge menu, have a family member who I think would prefer something off the regular. Just looking for confirmation if you get a choice of ordering from either or?
The regular menu is prix fixe for both lunch and dinner. We did standby in the lounge before they started taking reservations and we were given the option of ordering the prix fixe menu. We chose the lounge menu instead and decided to have a couple of drinks and split the sliders. They were very good and the portion was ample to split for lunch.

Last edited:

Chi84

Premium Member
Is the lounge seating still a fairly good view? Do you get a table or is it strictly sitting at a bar?
We got a table, and the restaurant is one big room. The bar area is slightly elevated, so we had a better view of the windows than many of the people seated in the designated restaurant area.

HouCuseChickie

I haven't tried to get it around the 60 day mark, but I play around on the website from time to time to see what last minute availability (in general) looks like. Usually day before is the sweet spot, since it's the last time people can drop without a no-show fee. That being said, I've seen Space 220 come up 2-3 times in recent weeks.

Club Cooloholic

Yeah I have found it impossible to get a ressie for the lounge for our upcoming trip and we are staying onsite. I don't want to eat in the restaurant so I think I am out for it this trip.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Yeah I have found it impossible to get a ressie for the lounge for our upcoming trip and we are staying onsite. I don't want to eat in the restaurant so I think I am out for it this trip.
Agreed, we couldn’t find a single ressie for any party size for our upcoming trip. I guess we will keep checking, but certainly doesn’t seem very promising.

Club Cooloholic

Agreed, we couldn’t find a single ressie for any party size for our upcoming trip. I guess we will keep checking, but certainly doesn’t seem very promising.
I check every day, no luck. I don't want to do dinner because I heard it was a long affair and with 2 kids one being 12, I can't justify that adult pricing when I know she wont want anything. The lounge looked like a good option but I think it wont be in the cards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom