April pulled from DCL site

DisKid

Haven’t chatted in a while.....we are currently booked for Alaska for end of August this year. We are hoping this as gonna happen but it’s starting toot look so good.
No, it's not going to happen as Canada has cancelled all cruises over 1000 passengers from stopping in Canada until 2022. And all Disney cruises to Alaska start in Vancouver, Canada.

DisKid

I need to correct myself. Canada has banned all ships over 100 passengers from stopping in Canada until March 1, 2022.
You can read the article here:

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I need to correct myself. Canada has banned all ships over 100 passengers from stopping in Canada until March 1, 2022.

There are still some small US-flagged ships that are planning to sail in Alaska this summer, like UnCruise and Lindbladt Expeditions. That would be a really cool experience. Still not sure they'll get the ok from the CDC in time, but they're making plans.

RememberWhen

Looks like May has disappeared for the Wonder, Fantasy and Dream. And I don’t know what’s going on with the Magic. Looks like they’re not booking earlier than August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom