April projection...

ELG13

Original Poster
Switching from May to April was a great choice. I wouldn't worry about any projections from the past since they were based on a different economy and open air travel which may or may not exist in early 2021. Frankly I expect Disney to be more like it was after the last financial meltdown, so I would expect lower crowds for at least another year or two.
Thanks. I was thinking the same..it seems just looking on the lower than expected crowds right now, it will probably continue on until people get caught up.

Mainahman

That's good to hear. I wore masks for work before all this and I was in the hospital for 8 weeks may-july so if I went anywhere outside of my room, I had to wear a mask which I ended up doing a lot, so I'm pretty used to them. I'm hoping April weather will make them a little more tolerable.
Thats my hopes with March. Weve done march before, so i know what to expect weather wise at least, id imagine april will be more confortable than say august.

danyoung56

I think by April it's starting to get pretty hot in Florida. Mid-March is about as late in the spring I'd want to visit.

Ldno

I always base off my trips based on the un official guide to disney for their numbers but to be honest my rule of thumb is always avoid July/ holidays. Being a veteran with disabilities(Not 100%) they changed the rules of the game when it comes to shades of green reservations, before veterans could go to the parks January and September but now they extended the stay for all year round with category 5 pricing!! Still cheaper than the cheapest hotel in the park but we are forced to buy our tickets from there because the military travel agency all over my city in all 3 bases are closed because of Covid... So now we have more flexibility on when we can go for sure this time rather than being limited to off seasons and stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom