April 3-7, 2019: Family of 3 looking to connect with others for VIP Tour

ValGP

Original Poster
Hi there! My family of 3 (5 year old son at time of travel) is interested in a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom on either April 4 or 5, 2019. The price is somewhere between $425 to $625 per hour with a 7 hour minimum. Essentially, it’s like having a human fast pass and VIP seating for the parade and fire works. The maximum number of people allowed in the tour group is 10. I’d love to connect with another family/ies to create a group of 10 to offset the p/p cost. It would be great if our tour mates included kids around my son’s age to share the magic but not necessary.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re interested or have any questions.

21stamps

I tried to find another family a couple of years ago, then decided it would be a headache and I should do it myself, then decided that I couldn’t justify it for the two of us. So, I cancelled.

If you haven’t talked to the VIP rep yet, just remember that you are making the schedule- from parks to attractions to shows. You’ll want to make sure that the other party would be interested in similar itinerary as your family, and the height of their children is important as well.

Good Luck! The tours look amazing!! :)

Stitch826

I was just reading about the VIP tours earlier today on another site. Though they are quite expensive, as a solo traveler it is something I would certainly consider if I could split the cost with others. When I am planning my next trip, perhaps I will check this site (and others) to see if anyone is interested. Best of luck to your family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom