APP won’t download

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Original Poster
Help please. New iPhone 10 this morning. I cannot get the APP to download for this site. When I tap GET it briefly tries then a pop of can’t download at this time and a choice of retry or cancel. My daughter has identical iPhone and was able to download the APP quickly to her phone this afternoon. So it’s a me/my phone thing.

Any thoughts on what could be stopping blocking the download? She isn’t readily finding anything different in the settings.

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Help please. New iPhone 10 this morning. I cannot get the APP to download for this site. When I tap GET it briefly tries then a pop of can’t download at this time and a choice of retry or cancel. My daughter has identical iPhone and was able to download the APP quickly to her phone this afternoon. So it’s a me/my phone thing.

Any thoughts on what could be stopping blocking the download? She isn’t readily finding anything different in the settings.

Thanks
Try rebooting the phone.
  1. Press and hold the Top (or Side) button until the slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.*
  3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Top (or Side) button again until you see the Apple logo.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Original Poster
Try rebooting the phone.
  1. Press and hold the Top (or Side) button until the slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.*
  3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Top (or Side) button again until you see the Apple logo.

It downloaded now. *phew*

Steps 1-3 didn't work unfortunately. Ultimately my DD found what was happening.
In case this happens to anyone else. My very old iPhone would not download the new APP when it launched. Last night I backed up the old iPhone to the cloud (that still had the old WDWMagic version of the APP on it)

Today when Apple downloaded my cloud onto the new iPhone there was not a
WDWMagic icon anylong. But apparently the Cloud continued to try to load the old APP that no longer exists. Wouldn't download the new WDWMagic APP while cloud was trying to download the old APP. Simple fix once she figured just cancel the attempt to download the old one running in the background and the Current WDWMagic immediately downloaded. :)

:banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom