Apartments in Celebration?

Lexxweb

Original Poster
Hey all,
it's about near impossible to find any information on Celebration, let alone anything specific like apartment info. My question is, are there apartment complexes in Celebration and if so, what are the names/where can I find out more information?
Any help appreciated,

:cool: Lexxweb

Bug715

I remember that one friend who lived in celebration told my other friend who was looking there that she just went to city hall maybe and there were listings. I think there are a few complexes (I found one online but don't remember the name) but most are smaller and privately owned.

SeaBreeze

I lived in an apartment in 'downtown' Celebration when I worked at WDW. They're condos that are privately owned but rented out. Mirasol is the name of one complex but most of them aren't named. I went through Gaw Realty services to rent mine because they managed a lot of the properties. They're online if you want to check them out :wave:

Lexxweb

Original Poster
Haha, I'm a college kid and I currently live in an apartment by Universal for $960 a month. Mirasol is selling condos for $150,000. How much is it to rent? I'm also checking into Gaw Realty.

SeaBreeze

Mirasol will have units for rent but they will be the most expensive in Celebration. If you are paying $960 now, you'll be able to live in Celebration. I paid less than that and my friends that rented out in Siena (as opposed to where I was downtown) paid even less. Contact Gaw and see what's available :wave:

(I feel like I should get some sort of commission for advertising them haha)

Lexxweb

Original Poster
When I get them on the phone, what exactly do I say? "Hi I'm interested in renting in a condo no more than $1000 a month, what do you have!?" I'm so used to being able to walk into a leasing office at an apartment complex if you can't tell :lol:

:cool: Lexxweb

SeaBreeze

Just call them and say "Hi a friend of mine recommended I give you guys a call. I'm looking to rent an apartment in Celebration and don't really know where to start." That should be enough for them to know what's going on and take over the conversation. My leasing agent was Jenny Martinez, you could mention that as well. Also, I think their website lists properties so if there's one you're interested in, let them know.

They'll tell you what's around and you can figure out what you're interested in. Then you just set up a time when you can come out there and they will drive you around to look at the units you want to see.

fillerup

First of all - there are no apartment complexes in Celebration - unfortunately. While there once were, they all got swept up in the convert them to condos craze.

But there are lots of privately owned condos and single family homes for rent. $1000 per month will get you a garage apartment to a small one bedroom.

But be very very careful. Many of these units are owned by investor/flippers who may currently or soon will be in foreclosure trouble. A renter may find himself facing a sudden no notice eviction by a lender. Have a heart to heart with a realtor about this.

Have a look at Golfpark properties - they put a lot of energy into the rental market, as does Gaw.

http://www.golfparkproperties.com/golfpark-rentals.html

And take my word on this - any and every price you're quoted for a rental is negotiable. Don't hesitate to bid lower. The realtors will let you know what's realistic and what isn't.

Finally - a fair number of these conversions are currently dealing with mold/mildew problems due to poor construction. Again, insist that the realtor you speak with levels with you on these issues.

Anyone who wishes to pm me with questions on specific areas/units may do so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom