Apartment Warming for Rob!!

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Okay so I know you probally won't see this for a few days (unless you have power tomorrow .. hehe or if you ever come back to your computer tonight) but just though I'd say CONGRATS! about the new apartment :).

So when can I come sleep over? ;)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
sigh... i'm not moving now. my aunt was supposed to get my uhaul, but she flaked out of it

mkt

Premium Member
I mean, I'm still moving, just not today anymore. i'm packing boxes right now

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman
I mean, I'm still moving, just not today anymore. i'm packing boxes right now

*huggles Rob* that stinks :( :( :(... grrr well you could always start taking the boxes over by car... I hate relying on people to do things.. it's so fustrating sometimes.

Oh and girls I did NOT mean it that way *blushes*. And if I did blame it on the guys .. um... corrupting me!!! :animwink:

Debbie

Originally posted by Angelique

Oh and girls I did NOT mean it that way *blushes*. And if I did blame it on the guys .. um... corrupting me!!! :animwink:

Sure you didn't!:lol: j/k

darthdarrel

*huggles Rob* that stinks :( :( :(... grrr well you could always start taking the boxes over by car... I hate relying on people to do things.. it's so fustrating sometimes.

UMMM.... ANGEL,YOU DON`T NEED OUR HELP IN THE CORRUPTING DEPARTMENT!:lol:

Al

sure! sure! whatever!!!:lol: :lol:

Good luck moving in Rob!!! :)

mkt

Premium Member
i just got off the phone with my stepdad, and hopefully he'll lend me his F150 and I'll just rent a trailer from UHaul

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman
i just got off the phone with my stepdad, and hopefully he'll lend me his F150 and I'll just rent a trailer from UHaul

I'm afraid to ask how much stuff you HAVE...

mkt

Premium Member
here's an update.. I finally rented a UHaul, and my bedroom set weighs a ton.. ugh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom