AP vouchers?

Trishnh

Original Poster
I ordered an AP over the phone & they sent me a voucher to redeem when I get there. Does anyone know if I can redeem them at MK or if I have to go to TTC?

Thanks!

Trishnh

37 days till I see the Mouse!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

jmicro00

We bought 3 AP's at the Disney Store and was told you can activate them at any WDW ticket booth. Just make sure you bring your sales receipt with you just in case there is an issue with the voucher.

Trishnh

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick reply. I just wasnt sure if there is an actual ticket counter at MK to exchange it. Does anyone know?

Thanks again!

Trishnh

jcraycraft

We bought AP online this year, have never had AP before. I chose to pick them up a WDW .... Didn’t want to run around on the first part of vacation with the voucher and take a chance of losing it. I called WDW and was told the closest place to pickup AP was at TTC, since we are stay at the Ploy it works out ok for us. But was wondering the same thing as you, if AP processing can be done at the entrance to MK?

Anyone out there know?

33 days till 12 days at WDW :sohappy:

wannabeBelle

Each of the main 4 parks have a site to process AP vouchers. The main ticket windows at any park can do that. Be sure to bring photo ID for all adults in the party. Belle

edmali

There is a guest relations spot in the building all the way to the
right (before security) at MK. It would be the first thing you come
to walking from CR. You can change your vouchers there.

Ed

pilka214

yah i also have my voucher. and i still have to redeem it. ohh well. i will on may 28 yippee only 10 more days and i am going back

jmicro00

Originally posted by JackSkellington
I thought the Disney Store had AP's on site. Perhaps not.

When you purchase an AP at the Disney Store they give you a card but they don't activate it. You need to go to a ticket booth on WDW property and get your photo ID checked and give a urine sample, finger prints, hair sample and ... :lookaroun .. Just kidding. It should be a better process then they make it to be.

phlydude

Downtown Disney is the place of choice. You can hit it as you are coming in off of Hotel Plaza Blvd. and if you arrive early, it won't be crowded. Remember to activate those passes before check-in if you used the AP code to avoid "problems" at check-in.:mad:

jcraycraft

Originally posted by phlydude
Downtown Disney is the place of choice. You can hit it as you are coming in off of Hotel Plaza Blvd. and if you arrive early, it won't be crowded. Remember to activate those passes before check-in if you used the AP code to avoid "problems" at check-in.:mad:

The Downtown Disney option sounds great... where is the guest relation at exactly?

Thanks

Trishnh

Original Poster
phlydude..Did you encouter a problem checking into the hotel w/ the voucher?? We will not be arriving at the hotel until about 11 pm so I will only have the voucher then. On Sat morning we want to go to the MK and dont want to have to run all over the place trying to get the voucher changed, thats why I wanted to know if I could do it at MK.:hammer:

trishnh

figmentfan

Where is the Guest Relations at the Marketplace? I need to renew my pass or exchange my voucher before I check in? I have a reservation under a AP code.

phlydude

Originally posted by Trishnh
phlydude..Did you encouter a problem checking into the hotel w/ the voucher?? We will not be arriving at the hotel until about 11 pm so I will only have the voucher then. On Sat morning we want to go to the MK and dont want to have to run all over the place trying to get the voucher changed, thats why I wanted to know if I could do it at MK.:hammer:

trishnh
I have heard of people having check-in CMs who gave them a hard time because the pass was not activated (they had the voucher). If they give you a hard time, ask for a manager and explain the situation. Generally if you get the pass activated and brought back ASAP the next morning, there isn't a problem.

Originally posted by figmentfan
Where is the Guest Relations at the Marketplace? I need to renew my pass or exchange my voucher before I check in? I have a reservation under a AP code.

I don't know exactly where (I can't picture it in my head) but I think it is over by the DVC set-up that is on the Marketplace side by the Toy store. Can anyone confirm?

wannabeBelle

Hey Phly Dude I believe you are correct. I Am not so dead positive though as I always renew my pass at one of the theme parks, I have done it at MGM, EPCOT and Magic Kingdom with no issue. My first stop is generally not Downtown Disney at all. Belle

tampabrad

Guest Relations at DTD is behind Ghiradelli Ice Cream shop. It is actually the same building, back corner. Small sign will point the way.

figmentfan

Thanks, I got to go there before I check into the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I don't want to have any trouble checking in with my AP rates.

imamouse

Don't go to the main ticket window to redeem your voucher for your AP. There is a Guest Relations window outside each theme park, plus DTD and TTC, to handle the exchange of the voucher for the AP.

I stopped at MGM and echanged my voucher for an activated AP prior to check-in, since I had booked the AP rate and didn't want any problem. However, on my last visit, 2 weeks ago (sigh), the CM did not ask to see my AP, and when I asked if she needed to see it, I was told, "No."

But to be on the safe side, I would always have the activated AP upon arrival at check-in. Have a great trip. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom