AP vouchers?

pepsistar

:lookaroun Hummm ??? I have always done mine at the Guest Relations windows at the parks-- Usually Epcot as that is open the latest when we go. Just one thought :)

Remember when you activate it your one year starts from that date- should that make any difference to you ? ( sometimes that one day makes a difference to us -- Ha Ha )

Also, as others have said, I have never been asked for my Seasonal or Annual pass at checkin -- Ahhh Unless we were buying E- ride night tickets at the same time--- ( Florida residents get the same room rate usually and you would just need your driver's licence for that! should they ask. I do not remember being asked for that either?? Guess they figure you made the reservation and your address is on the reservation? so no need to ask?? ) I have been asked for my AAA card if that was the discount I used.

Tampabrad was right-- Guest Realations is a very small building-- ( by the bathroom :lol: ) and there are signs to find it--

Have fun and don't not forget to let us know how things went--
:sohappy: :wave: :D

pepsistar

:( :cry: Opps, Sorry I just looked at your post and noticed you were not a Florida resident-- Ummmmmm :lookaroun Well a little extra info- I guess? Again sorry :( :lookaroun :wave:

disneypunker

Originally posted by pepsistar
:

Remember when you activate it your one year starts from that date- should that make any difference to you ? ( sometimes that one day makes a difference to us -- Ha Ha )

that is not true any longer. The last couple of years the it has been a permament date. My renewal date is June 9th and i have not been on property on june 9th since at 2000 if not before.

edmali

Originally posted by disneypunker
that is not true any longer. The last couple of years the it has been a permament date. My renewal date is June 9th and i have not been on property on june 9th since at 2000 if not before.

When you buy a renewal AP, you get a voucher and when you activate it, the new AP starts the date when your current AP expires. If your voucher is for a new AP, the date is when you activate it.

So, if your AP expires in May (for example) and you are not going back until November and June, it may be cheaper just to get a new AP and activate it in November than to renew. You are paying more, but you are not paying for the time between May and November.

Ed

imamouse

Originally posted by edmali
When you buy a renewal AP, you get a voucher and when you activate it, the new AP starts the date when your current AP expires. If your voucher is for a new AP, the date is when you activate it.

So, if your AP expires in May (for example) and you are not going back until November and June, it may be cheaper just to get a new AP and activate it in November than to renew. You are paying more, but you are not paying for the time between May and November.

Ed

It would be cheaper to revew the current AP by mail, rather than purchase a new AP, unless the dates are so far apart that you would use the AP less than 7.3 days during it's activation period.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom