AP Room Discounts for September?

Kman101

Sorry, I know this is a redundant question but when do they usually release these (based on past experience)? I want to book a trip in September, as well as two quick trips ....

Kman101

Original Poster
Thanks. What are typical discounts ... value resorts are cheap enough but it'd be nice to have a little more of a discount to possibly extend my stay ... what effect does it have on the moderate resorts? I'd love to stay in one ... not that I don't like the value resorts ... lol.

Upvote 0

KnK

Thanks. What are typical discounts ... value resorts are cheap enough but it'd be nice to have a little more of a discount to possibly extend my stay ... what effect does it have on the moderate resorts? I'd love to stay in one ... not that I don't like the value resorts ... lol.

We have never stayed at a moderate so I am not sure. I know the deluxe is usually about $100 off per night and value around $25 off per night. We usually stay 4 nights at a value and 6 nights at a deluxe.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

There is a general room only discount on the offical Disney site for mid August to the end of Sept. You could always book with that and then if the AP discount comes out and it is better, call up and have that applied.

Upvote 0

CP_alum08

We are booked in a Little Mermaid room a week after opening, I'm really hoping AofA doesn't get 'exempted' from whatever discounts they offer!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom