AP Rates out for 9/28/2008-12/23/2008

wannabeBelle

jjgoo

:sohappy:Yea! I'm glad to see that dicount rates have come out. Hopefully Disney Visa discounts will not be far behind. (crossing my fingers)

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

For a change, this was actually posted this a.m. on the official Disney AP website! So I got POFQ for $99/nt, I think $111 with tax, for the first days of the offer 9/28.

Tried to get December 4 trip applied but nothing was available except for CBR.

Good luck, passholders!

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Oh. My. God.

Thank you so much for posting this, Marie. I just called and saved over $1100 on our AP room + dining package at WL for Christmas time. :eek:

*does a backflip* :sohappy:

Edit: it seems the steepest discounts are during holiday period. Rack rate for woods view, bunkbed room (what I booked) is $415, discounted rate is $244. That's pretty good!

Upvote 0

hokielutz

You will find early December dates to be lacking in rooms available for AP discounts due to the heavy bookings for the Pop Warner Football and Cheerleading competitions. This was the case when we booked on the first day December rates were made available for our holiday Disney vacation. You are likely to find more rooms available in the second and third weeks of December.

Upvote 0

hardcard

according to the reservationist I just spoke too, everything is sold out for our time period (oct 12-18, is something going on that week?).. The only thing you can get at this point is a suite at coronado....

Seems strange that they sold out of everything this early... Normally it's a few hours into the afternoon.. I wonder if the room count was lower this year?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Oh. My. God.

Thank you so much for posting this, Marie. I just called and saved over $1100 on our AP room + dining package at WL for Christmas time. :eek:

Edit: it seems the steepest discounts are during holiday period. Rack rate for woods view, bunkbed room (what I booked) is $415, discounted rate is $244. That's pretty good!

Excellent!!!!!!! I am so glad I was able to help!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
so does this mean AP rates for September were just now announced??? Seems a little close in... I'm waiting on Jan., and wondering when to expect them..

These rates are for LATE Sept thru the end of the year, which is actually a pretty good stretch of time for an AP discount. Usually it is more broken up into smaller blocks of time and they are usually released closer to the trip dates. Belle

Upvote 0
Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the Florida Resident Rates to be released once the AP rates are published? I'm debating whether to get APs this year versus length of stay due to the cost.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Oh. My. God.

Awesome savings!!!! :sohappy:

Great job Elizabeth!!!! Belle
Thanks! :)

Upvote 0

imamouse

according to the reservationist I just spoke too, everything is sold out for our time period (oct 12-18, is something going on that week?).. The only thing you can get at this point is a suite at coronado....

Seems strange that they sold out of everything this early... Normally it's a few hours into the afternoon.. I wonder if the room count was lower this year?

Mid-October is a popular time to visit WDW. Also - Oct 13 is Columbus Day.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

Same here! I already have a reservation at POFQ for October 15-18. I called to apply the discount to mine...but I couldn't. She said I could swap to CBR, AKL or the cabins at Ft. Wilderness to get it but I'm not because of my preferences. Looks like rack rates for me! :(

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Make sure to check back every once in a while. Sometimes stuff does open up especially as it gets closer!!! Good luck to everyone! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom