AP Rates January - April, I think?

JohnD

Original Poster
Well, Disney says they have AP rates January - April but every time I click on the link, I get the Annual Pass purchase page. This applies to the Holiday rates as well. I am already logged in. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Last link at the bottom of the special offers page.

JohnD

Original Poster
Yes it has been broken for awhile.

Color me shocked.
I sent them a chat yesterday. I was told they were aware of the problem. Then it was "fixed". Now it's "broken" again. This time I reported it via their email feature. Sigh. . .

wendysue

I already had a room booked during the time frame, but I cannot get the AP discount for it. They would want me to change from preferred to standard. Not worth it. I did that one time to get the discount and ended up in the back of a building by the road. :(

JohnD

Original Poster
I already had a room booked during the time frame, but I cannot get the AP discount for it. They would want me to change from preferred to standard. Not worth it. I did that one time to get the discount and ended up in the back of a building by the road. :(
I booked POFQ garden view. You can always play around, choose "Change reservation" and see if another resort and room comes up to your liking. You won't lose your current reservation until you click "Confirm"

wendysue

I booked POFQ garden view. You can always play around, choose "Change reservation" and see if another resort and room comes up to your liking. You won't lose your current reservation until you click "Confirm"
Thank you. I booked our room for January in September. While checking prices with the new AP discount I realized that the price I got in Sept. is actually a bit less than the price I would get now with the AP discount so they must have raised prices between Sept. and now. Guess I'll just keep what I have. :)

Kingoglow

Here is my work around for the problems with the webpage.
Log out of your account. Click on the Special Offer for AP discounts. The site will ask you to log in. You should see the rates.

I noticed this when the last AP discount was added and I think it might be tied to the wonky way Disney was asking Disney+ subscribers to log in to view the Disney+ discounts.

The big thing to know about this Jan-Apr discount offer is that for Jan - Feb, Fridays and Saturdays get no discount.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How did you find me here? 😂

I've never gotten a discount before, I always seems to go the weeks they aren't offered. I just saw my weeks in these dates and wondered if I finally may win the discount lottery.

Not counting on it.
Don’t get me wrong…I hope you and everyone else gets one. Always do.

But that’s not up to me 😎

JohnD

Original Poster
Log out of your account. Click on the Special Offer for AP discounts. The site will ask you to log in. You should see the rates.

I noticed this when the last AP discount was added and I think it might be tied to the wonky way Disney was asking Disney+ subscribers to log in to view the Disney+ discounts.

The big thing to know about this Jan-Apr discount offer is that for Jan - Feb, Fridays and Saturdays get no discount.
As someone with the Pixie Dust pass, it works perfectly for me. I made a spring reservation for Sunday - Friday night. Checkout Saturday morning.

Wolf43

Thank you for posting this tip. I was finally able to get the discount for my April trip.

Last edited:

Raxel7851

We were going to skip spending Christmas at Disney this year, but decided kind of last minute to go. I didn’t think there would be availability, but we scored an AP discount at POFQ from the 20th to the 26th. There was availability at quite a few resorts.

dreday3

They released regular room discounts (of course this one doesn't include April 😂 ):

Stay in the magic with this special offer—and join in the fun before the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration ends!Save up to $400 on a 4-night, 4-day Walt Disney Travel Company room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays:
  • Most nights December 11, 2022 through December 25, 2022
  • Most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 through February 28, 2023
  • Most nights March 1, 2023 through March 30, 2023

Kingoglow

Since this is the AP thread, do these dates and the other two recent discounts, give any hints at when a Tron AP preview might happen? I am thinking May.

JohnD

Original Poster
Since this is the AP thread, do these dates and the other two recent discounts, give any hints at when a Tron AP preview might happen? I am thinking May.
May? This thing has been dragging on so long, I hope it opens early 2023. I have tentative plans for mid-April using the AP discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom