AP rate rules?

lilclerk

We're planning a family trip in January. My 14 year old nephew and I both have APs.
Assuming there is an AP discount, would it be possible for him to stay in my parents' room (my sister, his mother, isn't coming on the trip) and get them the AP rate even though he isn't an adult in the room and wouldn't be the primary person on the reservation?

DisneyWall-E

If it works like Disney Visa card holders discounts then you should be able to book up to three rooms on one AP card. Two years ago we used my Disney Visa card to book three rooms for my family.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I believe an adult in the room must be an AP holder. It's also one one discounted room per AP. (It used to be 3 per AP up until a year or two ago)

Though you're OK if you don't have one AP-holder staying in each room, as long as your overall group has as many AP-holders as there are discount rooms.

When my friends and I stayed at Riverside, the front desk staff was fine with I and the other AP-holder in one room, and our two non-AP friends in the other... We had two discount rooms...two APs...we were good.

-Rob

Upvote 0

pinkrose

They allow one room per adult AP to be booked. They do require that an adult AP holder be listed on the reservation for each room booked at the AP rate.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom