ap question

mikewdw

we are planning on arriving tomorrow afternoon. we have renewed our AP but the anniversary date is tomorrow also. will we be able to get new discount card at resort? will Magic Band already have renewal on it or will we have to see customer service about that also?
thanks
mikewdw

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You should see the AP expiry date on your DME account. It would update instantly when you renewed.

Can't answer about discount card, I've always had a physical AP.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Your pass is on your MDE so it will work with any magic band in your MDE account. To get a hard ticket/discount card you will have to get it at any guest relations location but not at your resort. :)

Upvote 0

ABQ

Further, the clock starts ticking when they hand you the new AP and discount card at guest relations, even if you don't enter the park that day. That was a new thing for me this past December. The year prior, it didn't start ticking till I entered a park, even if it were the day after I received everything at the guest relations window. I know, one day out of 365 doesn't seem a big deal, but it can make a difference a year later.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Further, the clock starts ticking when they hand you the new AP and discount card at guest relations, even if you don't enter the park that day. That was a new thing for me this past December. The year prior, it didn't start ticking till I entered a park, even if it were the day after I received everything at the guest relations window. I know, one day out of 365 doesn't seem a big deal, but it can make a difference a year later.
The OP renewed, anniversary date stays the same.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom