AP price?

maryszhi

do any of the colleges near disney offer discounts b/c when i go to college and if i go to somewhere near disney....they would buy the premium pass for me for a graduation present for all four years if i keep good grades...exc. i also was wondering what the min age to own a dvc is b/c my parents were going to get it for me when i graduate college
this is all if everything goes well of course, but i thought i should start looking into it.

Upvote 0

Nansafan

From Deb Willis' site, best description I could find:

The Annual Pass entitles you to unlimited admission with park hopping privileges to the 4 Main Parks for 12 months with no blockout dates*. You also get complimentary parking in the theme park lots as well as the passholder benefits listed below on this page. Complimentary use of WDW transportation system - monorails, ferryboats, and motor coaches - is included. *Except activities/events separately priced.

The Premium Annual Pass entitles guests to unlimited admission* with park hopping privileges with no blockout dates to the Magic Kingdom® Park; Epcot®; the Disney-MGM Studios; Disney's Animal Kingdom"! Theme Park; Disney Quest, Pleasure Island; Disney's water parks: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, and Disney's Wide World of Sports"! complex, as well as complimentary parking in the theme park lots and all the passholder benefits listed below. Complimentary use of WDW transportation system - monorails, ferryboats, and motor coaches - is included.*Except activities/events separately priced.

Upvote 0

Rob562

do any of the colleges near disney offer discounts b/c when i go to college and if i go to somewhere near disney....they would buy the premium pass for me for a graduation present for all four years if i keep good grades...exc. i also was wondering what the min age to own a dvc is b/c my parents were going to get it for me when i graduate college
this is all if everything goes well of course, but i thought i should start looking into it.

Students attending a Florida college are able to get the Florida Resident rates for tickets (including Annual Passes) as well as hotel discounts when they're available. You just need to show your valid student ID from a Florida college.

The current FL Resident AP is $372.75. Premium AP is $488.84.

As a FL Resident, you're also eligible to get the Seasonal Pass, which is admission to the 4 theme parks but with blackout dates (mostly spring break, summer and around Christmas). Free parking is *not* included with the Seasonal Pass. The Seasonal Pass is $244.95.

Additional discounts are available on other MYW tickets. More info can be found on AllEars:
http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/ticketchart.htm
http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/florid1.htm

If your parents are buying you the pass and live out of state, I'm not sure how it would work to order online or over the phone. They may have to give you the money so you can buy it yourself.

As for DVC owner minimum age, I don't know for sure, but it's most likely 18, and definitely 21, which you'll most likely be upon graduating college. (Unless you're on the Doogie Howser fast-track, of course...)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Eyekimore

It's almost a shame they don't do the DVC while you're in college. You'll save even more on your passes with the DVC discount- not to mention all the other perks. (Including - they'd have somewhere to stay while visiting you!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom