AP Number of FP days that can be booked

BigRedDad

Original Poster
I know AP holders can book at the 30-day window. My question is how many days can an AP holder book FPs for?

I have 7-days of FPs booked. I try to make a FP selection for today or tomorrow, it won't let me book any. It says I must remove people from my group. The 7-days of FP+ are in June. That should not prevent me from making FP selections for now.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
You can book a rolling total of 7 days in a 30 day period without an onsite reservation. You'll have to let one of the 7 go to book any for today or tomorrow.

BigRedDad

Original Poster
Nevermind. I got my answer. AP holders are only permitted 7-days worth of FPs. Didn't see that negative for having a FPs. Its kind of ridiculous to limit the number of days. I know they are trying to stop locals from abusing it and renting out MBs. At least we have all the FPs that we needed when we are there. The other days we would just need to do day of.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Nevermind. I got my answer. AP holders are only permitted 7-days worth of FPs. Didn't see that negative for having a FPs. Its kind of ridiculous to limit the number of days. I know they are trying to stop locals from abusing it and renting out MBs. At least we have all the FPs that we needed when we are there. The other days we would just need to do day of.

Passholders get the short end of the FP+ reservation stick.

BigRedDad

Original Poster
This will probably be the only trip where this is a minor inconvenience for us. Most trips are usually 7-nights. I am ok with the 30-day window and assumed that risk. Limiting to 7-days is ridiculous because WDW only sells a 10-day pass. Anything more than that is pushed to APs. This is the craziest AP limitation I have seen. Now, I am glad I booked the dummy campsite so I could get the 60-day window for FP+. Although I wasn't before, I am considering canceling it when I am inside the AP 30-day window and after the MBs have shipped.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
This will probably be the only trip where this is a minor inconvenience for us. Most trips are usually 7-nights. I am ok with the 30-day window and assumed that risk. Limiting to 7-days is ridiculous because WDW only sells a 10-day pass. Anything more than that is pushed to APs. This is the craziest AP limitation I have seen. Now, I am glad I booked the dummy campsite so I could get the 60-day window for FP+. Although I wasn't before, I am considering canceling it when I am inside the AP 30-day window and after the MBs have shipped.

It is a crazy AP limitation, that and only booking 30 days out. When WDW releases FP+ at 7AM, they only release for day 60 not day 0 or day 30. I've tried multiple times to book day 0 and day 30 passes and there is no change from 6:50-7:10AM daily (time is set by NTP) so the people who believe otherwise are simply wrong about that.

I've been tempted a few times to book a reservation to get 60 day FP+ and then cancel it.

correcaminos

Yep sadly that's the deal - 7 days total. Kind of stinks but I sort of understand. Staying at a resort negates the other rules, but does take into account your 7 days anyway. So if you have a longer stay you can book it all, but once you're done with that one you cannot add more until 30 days is up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom