AP holder Will I get a band?

mike45248

Original Poster
I am an AP holder and heading to WDW in Dec. but staying off site. Will my family get bands? If not, I am going to be too happy if others are able to make FP+ and FP reservations.

WDWDad13

I"m in the same boat... so I made a 1 night res at Pop to get 6 days of FP+... right now it looks like locals and offsite guests are SOL

G8rchamps

Could an AP holder make a reservation at say- POP, link the band, and then cancel the room once you have the band? II actually stayed on property with my AP for Labor day and got bands. We were there last week off property and able to use FP+.

journ116

I am an AP holder and heading to WDW in Dec. but staying off site. Will my family get bands? If not, I am going to be too happy if others are able to make FP+ and FP reservations.
I'm kinda in the same boat, or will be for that matter. My family and I received 4 5-day PH passes for adding onto our DVC membership, and we'd like to put them toward the purchase price of an AP after we arrive for our Feb. 2014 trip. I've already linked those PH's to my MDE account, will be staying at the VGF, and should be able to order a MB 30-60 days out from arrival. My dilemma is: it's a possibility that we'll have MB with our PH's linked to them, but how will upgrading to an AP affect the MB? I read somewhere that AP holders who order MB's are limited to the grey ones...should I place an order for grey ones just to be safe? Not really sure what to do here?

Texas84

I read somewhere that AP holders who order MB's are limited to the grey ones...should I place an order for grey ones just to be safe? Not really sure what to do here?

If you have a DVC or resort reservation you can customize. Even passholders. I've done it twice now.

eddieh

I had family visit and stay at the Poly. I had to sit outside three rides while the rest of my family used FP+ (we tried to keep an eye on classic FP, but never was in the same area to match times). Now there's a way to create magical memories!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom