AP and MYW Dining Plan

NOLADisneyFan

Original Poster
Can anyone confirm that Annual Passholders will be allowed to get the MYW Dining plan?

This would rock on about 1000 different levels if they start this...

Johnny

wannabeBelle

I have not hear anything officially as of yet. The AP holders can get the DDE card which entitles you to 20% off any sit down meal at most restaurants on WDW Property. The MYW Dining program was recently expanded to DVC members so I would say there is a possibility that the AP holders may be able to get it as well soon. Belle

NOLADisneyFan

Original Poster
Thank you,

I remember you saying that the DDE card is great, and If I wasn't planning on a long stay, it may be the way to go.

But, my family and I are from the New Orleans area....we LOVE to EAT!:lol:

So we need the dining plan.

Its also more convenient...and just a lot easier...

If they allow passholders to do the dining plan, that could be really nice.

wannabeBelle

Actually for me the DDE card seems to work out better. I prefer sit down meals as opposed to counter service type, so I can do a sit down in the morning and a sit down meal at night with maybe a small snack in between. To be limited to one snack, one counter service meal and one sit down meal per night of my stay was OK but I prefer the freedom the DDE card gives me to choose my own dining experiences. Just a personal thing though.
For an almost cash free vacation the MYW dining plan is certainly the way to go though. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom