AP activation question

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Say my spouse and I buy DVC gold APs for a trip next summer, but my spouse has a conference in October. She would use the AP, but isn’t on the DVC deed. We share an address, so buying the DVC AP is legit. But how will she activate the AP? You need to show ID and your DVC card at guest relations, correct? Does that mean you can only activate them with the DVC member present (do I need to go too)?

nickys

Premium Member
Say my spouse and I buy DVC gold APs for a trip next summer, but my spouse has a conference in October. She would use the AP, but isn’t on the DVC deed. We share an address, so buying the DVC AP is legit. But how will she activate the AP? You need to show ID and your DVC card at guest relations, correct? Does that mean you can only activate them with the DVC member present (do I need to go too)?

I do know of people who have arranged for someone not on the deed to activate their AP.

I think it involved calling the AP line first, and they then got a code to be quoted upon activation. And had a photo of the DVC card and ID of the member on their phone, along with their own ID for the same address I think.

Call the AP line and ask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom