Anywhere to buy Lion King merchandise at Epcot?

BenS

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

A friend and I are planning on going to wdw on the 29th for the 24 hour promotion. (very excited!)

Sadly my girlfriend isn't able to come, so I wanted to get her a souvenir while I'm there. Specifically, I want to get her a stuffed animal from her favorite movie, the Lion King.

I'd prefer to buy it during the day so I can get it delivered to our hotel room that night, but we'll be spending most of the day in Epcot and heading to MK at night, and I know same-day resort delivery gets cut off some time in the evening (this will be our only night there, so I can't wait until the next day)

Finally getting to the point, is there any place to buy a Lion King stuffed animal (Simba or Mufassa) at Epcot? I'm guessing Mouse Gear or Gateway Gifts would be my best shot (maybe even somewhere by the land because of Circle of Life). I'd prefer not to do much running around because my friend will be with me and I don't want to waste his time shopping for my girlfriend. :p

Also, is there anything I need to know about resort delivery? I haven't used it in several years - do they still offer same-day delivery? (I'll be staying at All Star Music if it matters)

Thanks! :D

minniemickeyfan

I would suggest Mousegear as you mentioned.
I believe Resort Delivery is always next day never same day. You can however have it sent to the front of the park and pick up after your time at Epcot, but would have to take it with you for MK.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
They won't allow you to use Resort delivery. You must be checking out at least two days later.

Your only options will be Package Pick-up [usually they require at least three hours to get your package to the front of the park] or cash-and-carry.

BenS

Original Poster
Thanks guys, very glad I asked. Somehow I thought resort delivery was same-day.

I think what I'll do is buy it at MK and have it sent to the front of the park, and just carry it with me if they're unable to do that for whatever reason.

NiarrNDisney

Besides the two locations you already mentioned you may also want to check the Outpost between China and Germany, or even inside the Land since the Circle of Life is still palying there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom