Anything new for 2011 ?

jandcprince

Original Poster
We are heading to Disneyworld in late September and wondered if there is going to be anything new (our last trip was September 2009)

Everything I have seen about Hyperion Wharf or the Fantasyland Expansion seems to open after leave.

The only thing I have seen is the new Winnie the Pooh queue

Thank you for your help.

PKD

NextGen

Look for a couple more ques to be updated, however a huge number of attractions are slated for 2012-2014. Majority of MK attractions are scheduled to receive the NextGen treatment along with a handful of attractions at the other three parks

S

stphnbogert

Look for a couple more ques to be updated, however a huge number of attractions are slated for 2012-2014. Majority of MK attractions are scheduled to receive the NextGen treatment along with a handful of attractions at the other three parks

for instance what rides? :)

aladdin2007

Also regarding 2011, is there really not going to be a 40th anniversary celebration? After seeing the merch in the park today I cant imagine them missing out on a big promotional promotion such as that. And the merch is pretty nice too, surely TDO isnt going to be that dumb when they could be using it to the advantage to draw guests. Its a bit early yet I know but couldnt at least a new parade still happen at MK by Oct?

WDW2010

I'm going on my second trip to Disney this February and I'm excited. When I went last year for the first time it was cold, and sometimes rainy. The water parks and water rides were closed..I'm hoping for a better turn out at the end of february :D

aladdin2007

I'm going on my second trip to Disney this February and I'm excited. When I went last year for the first time it was cold, and sometimes rainy. The water parks and water rides were closed..I'm hoping for a better turn out at the end of february :D

Well best of luck to you, it could be either way here at that time. Right now its cold and rainy, but a couple days ago was 75 and sunny so its been going from one extreme to the next. But have a great trip/visit.

Goofnut1980

Tower of Terror?

SO, with all the fun stuff happening at WDW... With all of the scaffolding at TOT... I know the ride will be open, but, how long do you think the outside will be under referb??? I'm hoping scaffolds will be down when I go in September? Thanks all!

Bravo 229

SO, with all the fun stuff happening at WDW... With all of the scaffolding at TOT... I know the ride will be open, but, how long do you think the outside will be under referb??? I'm hoping scaffolds will be down when I go in September? Thanks all!

The TOT scaffolding should be gone well before then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom