Anything needing TLC??? China - yes

Goofnut1980

Original Poster
Just got back from a week at the "home" and besides everything looking pretty good. China's blue roof though looks terrible. Its dull and many of the lights are burnt out... Paint anyone?

Has anyone else noticed anything that needs a little TLC?

On a side note, on Saturday there was a small chunk of wood missing on the Adventurland bridge and by Sunday, it was fixed! good job Disney!

Every CM we came across was SOOOO nice and put forth the extra to make the first trip for my in-laws extra magical. All, except one, Carolena (hope I spelled it right) We were in the hub on Wednesday night and this girl was so flippin rude, my mother-in-law kept snickering and mocking her really quiet to me... She wasn't politely telling people to keep moving.. it was... Come on people. Move. Don't Stop. Why are you stopping. I said keep moving. Come on people... It went on for ever... But then there was a male CM that kept thanking people for keeping the line moving and it was helping out. And he really appreciated it... I think she forgot her manners at the door!

We did fill out two commendations for CM's who even Walt would have been proud of. One knew we liked figment and she whipped out a piece of paper and drew Nathan a figment and wrote his name on it... It was super cool!

StarWarsGirl

In my experience, there's always something that needs fixing up. Paint chips, it gets a fresh coat. Things break, it gets a refurb. It's like a cycle.

BLSRS needs a really good refurb. Effects aren't working, cannons won't fire...it's just sad. It needs to go down for several months, maybe even a year for a full revamp. Even though I didn't like the Buzz in DL as well, it looked so much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom