Anyone Used Hertz Gold Canopy with a Car Seat?

Hyperspace Hoopla

Original Poster
We go to WDW two or three times a year, but this will be the first time we've not used DME in many years. The kids are all of a sudden into Harry Potter, so......

I rented a car through Hertz, and I'm a Gold Plus member (like everyone else...). I know how the Gold Canopy service works, but I'm not sure about child car seats. The seat is on my reservation, so will they put one over by the car they assign me (I know they won't install), or do I have to go somewhere else to get the seat before proceeding to my car?

Thanks for the advice.

WDWMPrincess

This post is very old so I assume Hyperspace has already traveled. Still, I thought someone else might be searching for this information and so I am replying. I found the thread looking for information on car seat rentals in Orlando.

I rented with Hertz via Gold Canopy service with add on car seat rental last year in Ohio for my granddaughter when my daughter, granddaughter, and I flew up to see family. When we walked to the car no car seat. Decided to put the luggage in the trunk and have my daughter sit down in the car with my granddaughter while I went into the Hertz office to see what was up.

As we opened the trunk to put our luggage in a Hertz employee rushed to our side carrying what appeared to be a brand new car seat. Clean as a whistle. My daughter took it and secured it in the car. The type provided was one of those with the clips for the metal attachment hooks and it was a breeze to hook it in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom