Anyone use Airborne?

MasonDuo

Hi everyone, I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and was wondering if any of you use Airborne before getting on the plane. Is it effective in keeping the cold and flu bug away??? Otherwise do you take anything else before or during flight? I want to feel top notch for my long anticipated vacation! :)

bobjl527

Hi everyone, I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and was wondering if any of you use Airborne before getting on the plane. Is it effective in keeping the cold and flu bug away??? Otherwise do you take anything else before or during flight? I want to feel top notch for my long anticipated vacation! :)

My wife and I take it for a few days before. In 2004 my wife was sick for the first 4 days:cry: . She vowed never again.:D

Upvote 0

BrerPenguin2

I've never used it on a plane, but the week before our last trip, my wife and 2 kids all got sick, and I took a tablet everynight when I got home, and never had a single symptom.

Take from that what you will.

Upvote 0

whizGoofy

I too swear by it, or at least the WalGreens version o fit, WalBorne. When I feel cold symptoms coming, I take some. I use it before getting on the plane based on the time of year. Currently not cold season so I wouldn't take it now. But in October...of course! Have fun!!! Oh and tell Goofy I said Hi and I will see him in October!

Upvote 0

lumpydj

Airborne has been my lifesaver! I always take Airborne before flying, when I feel something coming on, when a family member gets sick, or even when I come down with a cold - it lessens the symptoms. I've never gotten sick while taking the stuff :wave:

Upvote 0

raven

Airborne works great! I worked in a school and it was an everyday thing for me. There are cheaper version of it at drug stroes but they all work the same. I find that the lemon/lime one tastes great when added to sprite. :slurp:

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I use it before getting on the plane based on the time of year. Currently not cold season so I wouldn't take it now. But in October...of course! Have fun!!! Oh and tell Goofy I said Hi and I will see him in October!

Don't go by the season because when I went in July I forgot to take it and you know that the last day of our trip I ended up getting sick. From now one, I have to remind my stupid self to take it. Too many germy people on the flights.

Upvote 0

ToGreen78

I love it:D . Every vacation I go on I take it! Also, usually a month b/f vacation I start to take Vitamin C and then about a week b/f and while on vacation I take Clariton! One year I came down with an ear infection, an upper respitory infection and the flu when I landed at Orlando airport:cry: . My whole Disney trip I was miserable:snore: :hurl: , so now I go above and beyond to ensure my trips are not ruined!

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

I've never taken it, but I'm taking some before our flight. 95 percent of the time when I'm in a plan (regardless how long or short the flight is), I get sick. I got sick on our last trip to WDW and I'm not going to let that happen again.

Upvote 0

MasonDuo

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the replies! I went out yesterday and bought some. I've already taken 2 doses and plan to take one right before the flight this afternoon. I did get the lemon lime flavor--not too bad--and I bought the airborne that is in the water bottle friendly to-go doses (like crystal light to-go). Have a great day everyone! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom