Anyone Sailing to Cuba in 2017?

21stamps

Original Poster
I know it's not on a DCL itinerary.. just curious if any veteran cruisers have booked a ship that is now sailing to Cuba?

21stamps

Original Poster
@ChuckElias Maybe you?

I'm reading mixed reviews from people who have had the itinerary changed..most are excited. Some have proclaimed they are canceling.

I've been trying to figure out how I can fit one in during May lol. I don't think it's possible though :(.

ChuckElias

Fathom had been doing sailings to Cuba, but I believe they've since ended that itinerary. I have not had any clients book Cuba yet, although I do have one faithful Norwegian client and I'm trying to convince him. :)

21stamps

Original Poster
Fathom had been doing sailings to Cuba, but I believe they've since ended that itinerary. I have not had any clients book Cuba yet, although I do have one faithful Norwegian client and I'm trying to convince him. :)
Azamara is also doing them. I'm curious if people are actually going to cancel their cruise like they are proclaiming to do.

I was shocked at the negative reactions and outrage with a changed itinerary. Especially from Azamara people.

I wish NCL did a 4 day weekend Cuba trip. Their cruise is Monday - Friday and not possible for me to do this Spring. Please post here if you have any bookings or interest..or people cancel for political reasons. It's very interesting to me.

I used to live 90 miles from Cuba and have read so much about the previous American travel there. (Partly bc I'm a huge Hemingway fan lol). I'll make it to Cuba someday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom