Anyone remember that wickedly catchy villain song by...

BHF

Original Poster
...the old hag from Snow White?

No joke. At one time, the old hag had the best, catchiest villain showstopper in the bunch. It was back in the 80s if I remember it correctly, and was part of a Disneyland stage musical called "Snow White: Singing, Dancing, Heigh-Ho." I don't recall it ever running at MK, or ever hearing this tune outside of the DL show. The song was called Mirror Mirror on the wall, at least that was the main chorus.

Does anyone remember this musical number, or if it ever ran during one of MKs Halloween events? It's unfortunate this rare gem is nearly forgotten.

BHF

Original Poster
One more thing I remember from this piece. When the hag was on stage doing the song, there were backup dancers dressed as trees and maybe some spiders ? It had a disco feel at times and 80s vibe at others.

brb1006

Found footage of the show from 1987. It was made to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of "Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs" located at Videopolis in Disneyland.

Part 2 is where The Old Hag's disco number is performed (begins at 3:28 mark)

brb1006

...the old hag from Snow White?

No joke. At one time, the old hag had the best, catchiest villain showstopper in the bunch. It was back in the 80s if I remember it correctly, and was part of a Disneyland stage musical called "Snow White: Singing, Dancing, Heigh-Ho." I don't recall it ever running at MK, or ever hearing this tune outside of the DL show. The song was called Mirror Mirror on the wall, at least that was the main chorus.

Does anyone remember this musical number, or if it ever ran during one of MKs Halloween events? It's unfortunate this rare gem is nearly forgotten.
Looked up more info behind the show, apparently it was exclusively shown at Disneyland and ran five times daily. As part of the 50th Anniversary, the Disney Channel aired a special taped performance for television.

BHF

Original Poster
Looked up more info behind the show, apparently it was exclusively shown at Disneyland and ran five times daily. As part of the 50th Anniversary, the Disney Channel aired a special taped performance for television.
I wish they would bring back the song by the hag - queen as a castle front number during one of the Halloween parties or other villain shows. It would fit in great for the environment. Catchy but dark.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Speaking of the witch, does anyone laugh at the fact that she goes "I am the fairiest one of all!" when she transforms in the 1971 WDW ride? I've seen the movie, and it was pretty clear she was going to transform back, and THEN she'd be the fairiest. She wouldn't become it as soon as she's the witch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom