Anyone planning to wait at TGMR entrance tomorrow and enter at 9:29pm?

Eddie Garrison

In hopes of being on the very last car? Just curious. I was thinking about it. Yeah, nerd alert..

You and a LOT of others will be there I'm sure.

We tried when Mr. Toads Wild Ride was closing and they had CM's there ushering people through that were "hanging around". Same thing happened at Malestrom too.

We'll be there tomorrow & at EPCOT prior to ride Universe of Energy one more time.

Fantasia Gardens

We had the same idea today, but at around 9:25 they cut the queue for a special event, I'm sure it won't happen tomorrow, but it was pretty disappointing tonight.

Surfin' Tuna

Does anyone know what special event this was? There was one the other night that some neighbors attended, but they were tight lipped about what it was. I did not want to pry, but I'm curious if this was the same (or similar) thing.

Eddie Garrison

Does anyone know what special event this was? There was one the other night that some neighbors attended, but they were tight lipped about what it was. I did not want to pry, but I'm curious if this was the same (or similar) thing.

Yes. It was a hard ticketed event allowing guests to walk through the attraction without the cars you ride in. It was put on, and several others for that matter, by one of the many unofficial Disney website people. I forgot how many actually did this type of event for The Great Movie Ride. However, to my knowledge, those are done and the ride will operate as normal until park closure or how ever long they allow guests to queue up this evening.

Eddie Garrison

I heard that there was "supposed to be " a walk through the ride..

It was. A few hundred people did it and they walked the entire ride with the ability to take as many pictures & videos as they would like. There was also the obligatory reception before and after as well with drinks, food, etc. It was fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom