Anyone know why

Tater48

Original Poster
Last night we drove over to spend the evening at MK to revel in a little bit of the party atmosphere. We stayed to watch the MMY show and Wishes. Does anyone know why Tink didn't "fly" out of the Castle appearance during this performance? Wind? Weather? :shrug:

graphite1326

Last night we drove over to spend the evening at MK to revel in a little bit of the party atmosphere. We stayed to watch the MMY show and Wishes. Does anyone know why Tink didn't "fly" out of the Castle appearance during this performance? Wind? Weather? :shrug:

No I don't.

rct247

I don't have an official answer, but my best guess was wind. Based on the way the firework smoke was drifting and it's speed, there was a good breeze up there that may have been too much for her fragile wings.

Pioneer Hall

I'm pretty sure it was the wind. If you looked up you saw how quickly the smoke from the fireworks was moving through the sky. It might not have been that bad on the ground, but that distance can make a big difference.

I was there last night and asked one of my managers today about it and they said that they heard it was wind related. From his understanding while it wasn't necessarily that windy 5ft off the ground (maybe 5-10mph) he said it was probably close to 45-50mph up towards the top of the castle which really prevent a flight of a very fragile fairy at night :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom