Anyone know where I can find........

disneydiva72

Original Poster
...and Number for Disney to praise a Reservations person? I spoke to a woman today named Cindy Lou and she was the sweetest, most helpful, kindest person I have ever spoke to in Disney Reservations. I would love to be able to speak to her Supervisor or something, she really should be recognized.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
wdw.guest.communications@disney.com

Or if you really want to strike a chord you can send a hand written snail mail to...

Walt Disney World
Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0040

EDIT: I have done both myself and I can confirm that the CM will hear about your e-mail or letter.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Did you get her last name?

In other words...Cindy Lou Who? :veryconfu

:lookaroun
http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Rim%20Shot%20Johnny%20Utah.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Very glad to hear of your positive experience! With all the negativity that's been around here concering that, it's good to hear something happy. If/when you do write a correspondence to WDW, be sure to include the date/time of your call. That way, they're more likely to reward the deserving CM!

disneydiva72

Original Poster
Very glad to hear of your positive experience! With all the negativity that's been around here concering that, it's good to hear something happy. If/when you do write a correspondence to WDW, be sure to include the date/time of your call. That way, they're more likely to reward the deserving CM!

She was truly the nicest person I have spoken to pertaining to Disney all year. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom